World Mobile L-Commerce Market Potential Examined in New Insightful Study Published at MarketPublishers.com21 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Through to the end of 2017, mobile commerce (m-commence) is expected to attain an annual compound growth rate of 39%, driven by the introduction of the tablets and the next generation smartphones. By the end of 2013, m-commence revenue is projected to reach USD 10 billion. And the location commerce (l-commerce) is predicted to be one of the key initiatives across the mobile/wireless value chain within the next three-year period.
New market research report “Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017” drawn up by Mind Commerce Publishing examines the potential revenues from location commerce as well as how to integrate location-based service (LBS) capabilities with m-commerce to boost sales.
- integration of LBS with m-commerce;
- leverage of location commerce with social selling;
- location commerce definition, scenarios, use cases;
- future challenges for the location commerce industry;
- major trends that will influence the location commerce industry;
- market outlook and potential for location commerce through 2017.
Title: Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 995
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970