Cell Phone Assembly Industry Globally & in China Reviewed in New Market Study Available at MarketPublishers.com02 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Needless to say, the mobile phone industry is one of the world’s most competitive ones, where major developments are taking place every year and the ranking of manufacturers is undergoing ups and downs.
Last year, China’s mobile phone output rose by 15.5% over the previous year to 1.172 billion sets, among which, the export volume and value increased to 885 million sets and USD 62.76 billion respectively. In 2011, the average export price of mobile phone saw an increase of 15.0% over 2010 – the first rise after consecutive declines since 2007, which was mainly attributable to the considerable shipment of higher-priced smart phones, iPhone in particular.
New market research report “Global and China Mobile (Cell) Phone Assembly Industry Report, 2011-2012” prepared by ResearchInChina delves into a detailed discussion of the mobile phone assembly industry from the global perspective and focuses on an insightful review of the Chinese mobile phone assembly sector. Its scope comprises:
- business model of the mobile phone industry, mobile phone market scale and competition pattern in China and beyond;
- top 45 Chinese mobile phone manufacturers by output, top 50 Chinese mobile phone exporters;
- development review and mobile phone business prospect for 2012 of nine global mobile phone enterprises;
- current status of five major Taiwanese mobile phone-related enterprises;
- current development and outlook for 2012 of 11 mainland Chinese mobile phone brand manufacturers;
- 15 Chinese mobile phone IDH/integration companies;
- 18 Chinese mobile phone manufacturing and supply chain enterprises.
Global and China Mobile (Cell) Phone Assembly Industry Report, 2011-2012
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2.500,00
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.