World LTE Market Database Now Available at MarketPublishers.com18 Jan 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – With over 49 fully commercial deployments and 200 LTE-enabled devices available in the market as of January 2012, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum from pole to pole. Driven by these early network launches, global LTE subscriptions reached 6.4 million at the end of the last quarter of 2011.
Looking forward, the LTE market is poised for growth with 150% CAGR over the next five years, to ultimately represent more than 8% of all mobile connections by 2016, with 613 million subscriptions. China Mobile will be the leading LTE operator by that time, with its TD-LTE network accounting for over 17% of all LTE subscriptions worldwide.
New database “LTE Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012” prepared by Signals and Systems Telecom tracks global cellular network deployments, infrastructure vendor contracts, and subscriptions, and incorporates:
- list of all 2G/3G/4G infrastructure contracts by technology, region, country, vendor and operator;
- 2G/3G/4G infrastructure market share by equipment type, region, country and vendor;
- 2G/3G/4G network RF spectrum holdings by bandwidth, frequency, region, country and operator;
- number of LTE subscriptions (as of Q4’2011) by region, country and operator;
- five-year LTE subscriptions forecasts by region, country and operator;
- LTE market share by region, country and operator.
Over 810 operators, 53 infrastructure vendors and 222 countries worldwide are covered.
LTE Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1.000,00
Other Databases and Reports on Telecommunications Industry are Also Available:
- Worldwide LTE Market Update and Subscription Forecasts
- LTE Insights Service -The LTE Ecosystem: A Global Analysis of Deployments, Subscriptions, Devices and Operator Strategies
- LTE Insights Service
- LTE in the Middle East and Africa: Contracts, Operator Reviews, Spectrum Strategies, Subscriptions, Pricing and Forecasts 2011 - 2015 Q’3 2011 Update
- 2G/3G/4G Subscriptions, Deployments, Spectrum Holdings and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012
- 2G/3G/4G Subscriptions, Deployments and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012
- 2G, 3G & 4G Cellular Network Subscriptions Database Q1’2012
More new market research reports and databases by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.