Global Metal Oxide Nanopowders Market Reviewed in Updated Research Report Published by Marketpublishers.com
03 Nov 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Metal oxide nanopowders are used as applications across a host of industries and technologies because of their outstanding magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties. The current worldwide production of metal oxide nanopowders is estimated at 9,000 tons, a tenfold increase from 2002. Forecast say the production volume will approach 18,000 tons by 2016, with key drivers for the rise being demand from applications in electronics, energy, chemicals, coatings and catalysts.
Updated research report “The World Market for Metal Oxide Nanopowders” elaborated by Future Markets provides true and unprejudiced insights into the global market for metal oxide nanopowders along with forecasts to 2016. The research work covers production and consumption volumes of metal oxide nanopowders, breaks down nanopowder production by country, features demand (by industry and applications) and revenues for metal oxide nanopowders. Furthermore, profiles of leading manufacturers are also incorporated in the study.
Title: The World Market for Metal Oxide Nanopowders
Date: October, 2011
Price: US$ 1,610
- Production volumes of metal oxide nanopowders, tons, 2002-2016, conservative estimate
- Consumption of metal oxide nanopowders, by industry
- Breakdown of metal oxide nanopowder production, by country, 2010
- Applications of metal oxide nanopowders
- Nanopowder price per KG, price per ton, estimated production total 2010
- Production volumes for nanopowders, tons, conservative and optimistic estimate
- Revenues for metal oxide nanopowders, conservative and optimistic estimate, US$
- Metal oxide nanopowders company profiles
- Demand by industry and applications.
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact [email protected]
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970