New Monthly Foodservice Industry Deal Roundup Now Available at MarketPublishers.com28 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – New market research report “Monthly Deal Roundup – Foodservice” worked out by World Market Intelligence covers a detailed review and provides key understanding of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital-raising and partnering deals and agreements led by companies in the foodservice industry in August 2011.
The study features:
- a snapshot of the deal activity trends in the foodservice industry in August 2011;
- an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in the month of August 2011 in terms of deal type, segment and region;
- data on deal activity across various segments in the construction industry in the month of August 2011, in terms of deal size;
- an insight into the rationale for deal making during August 2011;
- details on the major deal sizes reported in August 2011.
Title: Monthly Deal Roundup – Foodservice
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 300
1.1-What is this Report About?
2.1-M&A activity of Wholesalers and Suppliers on the Rise
2.2-High Levels of Deal Activity Returns to North America
3-DEAL VOLUME AND VALUE ANALYSIS
3.1-By Deal Type
4-DEALS IN ACTIVE MARKETS
5-DEAL SIZE ANALYSIS
6-DEAL RATIONALE ANALYSIS
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 123 2220
Fax: +44 207 900 3970