New Report Package “Social Media meets Telecom, Devices, Content and Local” Published by MarketPublishers.com06 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The development and convergence of social media is offering opportunities and creating challenges throughout the telecommunications market. This is especially true for mobile communications, content, commerce and applications. Furthermore, some technologies and solutions, such as social networks, privacy and availability controls, alternative VoIP networks, presence detection and location determination, are converging to create a powerful market opportunity.
The new research report package “Social Media meets Telecom, Devices, Content and Local” developed by Mind Commerce Publishing LLC incorporates several reports that look into the convergence of social media/networking, content, commerce and applications.
The report bundle is extremely helpful for social media/networking companies; commerce, content and application providers; mobile network operators, equipment and software suppliers.
Report Bundle Details:
Title: Social Media meets Telecom, Devices, Content and Local
Published: September, 2011
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report package includes the following publications:
- Mobile Social Commerce: Social Media + Mobile Commerce Creates Market Opportunities
- Google + Social Commerce: Evaluating Opportunities and Business Issues
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Mobile Local Search 2011: Location-based Search Market
- iPad & Social Media: A Paradigm Shift for Business
- Peer-to-peer Location-based Mobile Services: Local Social Mobile Applications Beyond the Hype
- Mobilizing Facebook: Analysis and Reference Guide for Mobile Social Networking
- Local Search Meets Social Search
To order the report package or ask for free sample pages, please contact email@example.com
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970