New Report “The World Market for Metal Oxide Nanopowders” Now Available at MarketPublishers.com01 Sep 2011 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Metal oxide nanopowders possess valuable competitive advantages such as magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties that are in their turn dependent on size, structure, and shape. Such nanopowders are applied today in a wide range of industries and technologies Current global production volumes of metal oxide nanopowders are estimated to stand at approximately 9,000 tons, that is a tenfold rise from 2002. The production in 2016 is quite probable to amount 18,000 tons, as demand from amy application segments –electronics, energy, chemicals, coatings and catalysts – is forecast to rise.
New market research report “The World Market for Metal Oxide Nanopowders” developed by Future Markets provides a total and all-covering review of the industry. It features data relative to all the segments of the metal oxide nanopowders market and addresses detailed forecasts for the coming 5 years.
- production volumes of metal oxide nanopowders up to 2016;
- consumption of metal oxide nanopowders;
- breakdown of metal oxide nanopowder production;
- applications of metal oxide nanopowders;
- nanopowder price per KG, price per ton, estimated production total 2010;
- production volumes for nanopowders;
- revenues for metal oxide nanopowders;
- metal oxide nanopowders company profiles;
- demand by industry and applications.
Title: The World Market for Metal Oxide Nanopowders
Published: August, 2011
Price: US$ 1610
To order the report or ask for free sample pages, please contact email@example.com
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970