- The report contains detailed information about Ygl Convergence Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ygl Convergence Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ygl Convergence Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ygl Convergence Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ygl Convergence Berhad business.
About Ygl Convergence Berhad
Ygl Convergence Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the marketing and distribution of computer software and hardware; and the provision of related professional services in Malaysia and internationally. The company also develops and sells software systems, as well as provides computer systems integration services, and software consultancy services. Its products include business application software, such as Taxoffice, a corporate solution that handles tax computations for corporate and individual, automatic billing, and clients receivables; and integrates with UBS accounting solutions. Ygl Convergence also offers Point Of Business Program software for retail and healthcare industry; TimeShare, an integrated solution to automate the operation of the telemarketing activities, members contract, billing, collections, members accounting, and finance modules; and SalesAnywhere, which is a program for traveling salesperson to take customer orders and print sales acknowledgements on the spot at customers site; eManufacturing for the high-tech electronic industry; Paylink that links accounts payable system to automated cheque facilities offered by banks; and eReporting, which covers reports of finance, sales, purchase, service, quality control, and manufacturing related information. It also operates in Singapore, Thailand, China, and Hong Kong. Ygl Convergence Berhad was founded in 1993 and is based in Penang, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ygl Convergence Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ygl Convergence Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ygl Convergence Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ygl Convergence Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ygl Convergence Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YGL CONVERGENCE BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ygl Convergence Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ygl Convergence Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ygl Convergence Berhad Major Shareholders
Ygl Convergence Berhad History
Ygl Convergence Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ygl Convergence Berhad Offices and Representations
Ygl Convergence Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ygl Convergence Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ygl Convergence Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Ygl Convergence Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ygl Convergence Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ygl Convergence Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ygl Convergence Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ygl Convergence Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Ygl Convergence Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Ygl Convergence Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ygl Convergence Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ygl Convergence Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?