- The report contains detailed information about SCAN Associates Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SCAN Associates Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SCAN Associates Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SCAN Associates Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SCAN Associates Berhad business.
About SCAN Associates Berhad
SCAN Associates Berhad provides information and communications technology (ICT) security services and solutions in Malaysia and internationally. The company offers ICT Security Application Systems Development, which customizes and integrates systems and applications, such as enterprise security solution, identity service infrastructure, and mobile number management to the clients needs; and ICT Security Consultancy services comprising security policies and framework development, business continuity management, security posture assessment, ICT security risk assessment, ICT security incident response, and the preparation for ICT security professional certification for information security management system. It also provides ICT Security Application Software Packages, including TRUSTMatrix Fx, a software that enables enterprise data privacy and protection; MatrixNET Enterprise PKI, a public key infrastructure; and a shared security service. In addition, the company offers ICT Security Systems Integration services, such as system design and implementation, and integration of third party software and hardware; Outsourcing Services or Managed Security Services that enable organizations to outsource the protection of their ICT infrastructures; and Maintenance and ICT Security Training services, including ICT security updates and trends, and technical and management courses. SCAN Associates Berhad was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SCAN Associates Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SCAN Associates Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SCAN Associates Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SCAN Associates Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SCAN Associates Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SCAN ASSOCIATES BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SCAN Associates Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SCAN Associates Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SCAN Associates Berhad Major Shareholders
SCAN Associates Berhad History
SCAN Associates Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SCAN Associates Berhad Offices and Representations
SCAN Associates Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SCAN Associates Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SCAN Associates Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
SCAN Associates Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SCAN Associates Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SCAN Associates Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SCAN Associates Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SCAN Associates Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
SCAN Associates Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
SCAN Associates Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SCAN Associates Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SCAN Associates Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?