- The report contains detailed information about World Gaming plc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for World Gaming plc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The World Gaming plc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes World Gaming plc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of World Gaming plc. business.
About World Gaming plc.
World Gaming plc operates Internet gaming Web sites. The company also licenses Internet gaming software systems and online gaming management services to independent licensees.
In addition, the company hosts all data transmitted on its software at its wholly owned hosting facility in Antigua, West Indies.
The Company's gaming systems has been designed to: offers its customers and those of its licensees a user-friendly interface, interactive experience and a selection of gaming options; provides licensees with the tools to generate financial returns, easy site maintenance and limited administration; and protects gaming customers and licensees through its proprietary integrated technology.
Products and Services
The Company's products and services are offered through its own Internet gaming Web sites to end users as well as to its licensees so that they may operate their Internet gaming Web sites.
The Company's software product areas include casino gaming, sportsbook wagering, pari-mutuel wagering, virtual games, multi-player poker and a horse racing product. Virtual games and multi-player poker are provided by third parties.
The Company's casino games can be categorized into two types of platforms: Java and Windows Download software.
The Company's Java games utilize the Java language to provide quick access online games to the licensees web sites. The cross-platform nature of Java makes it possible to play these games on all major operating systems, online, with virtually no downloading required. The Java games are optimized for quick browser loading times.
The company has 16 Java casino games (Blackjack, Blackjack Super 7s, Baccarat, Bermuda Poker, Free Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Roulette, Craps, Sic Bo, Red Dog, Battle Royale, two slot machines, and three video poker machines) for players to wager on.
Approximately 17 different casino games are available in the Windows Download version of the casino gaming product line. The Windows Download games are also offered by most software licensees through compact disc, which is mailed to players who request this version.
The Company's Sportsbook product is based on booking bets that has fixed payouts. There are varying commissions that are dependent on various bet offerings. These include: pointspreads, totals, moneylines, prices, straight wagers, parlays, teasers, futures, propositions, buy points, if bets and others.
Virtual Games was integrated into its platform and launched on its system featuring two games: Virtual Derby and Super Hi Lo supplied by a third-party provider. Virtual Derby is an interactive fantasy horse racing game that allows bettors to place wagers on a six-horse field. Bettors can research the standings of jockeys, trainers, horses and track conditions before placing a win and/or exacta wagers. Super Hi Lo is card game that allows bettors to wager on various card combinations. Bettors have the opportunity to win big by attempting to place a number of cumulative wagers as part of the same game.
The company launched its pari-mutuel horse betting software. The product has been delivered to approximately 30 gaming sites.
In developing the proprietary, interactive pari-mutuel software, the company employed the cross-platform nature of Java, making it possible to play this game on all major operating systems, online, with virtually no downloading required. This interface is simplified to optimize loading times. After signing a simulcast distribution agreement with the host raceway, this system links directly to the host tracks pool, enabling instant access to real-time betting lines and the live host pool.
The company completed development for integration of a third-party supplied multiplayer poker product. The addition of poker has increased the attractiveness of its product offerings in the marketplace.
The company completed development of a new Racing product that offers payout at track odds and enhanced horse betting propositions.
The Company's affiliate program provides a marketing tool by creating an advertising vehicle. The affiliate program transforms Web masters into a sales force, as webmasters earn a commission on the sales they make.
World Gaming Management Console
World Gaming Management Console (WGMC) is an integrated application that supports operations management for World Gaming and its licensees, with an initial focus on customer service support. Customer service agents use WGMC to support customers inquiries under a single application model using one technology and security model.
Online Gaming Operations
The Company's underlying gaming business including the player database is owned and operated by its Antiguan based subsidiary, Interactive Systems, Inc., holds an Internet gaming license under which it operates its Internet gaming business.
The Company's operating subsidiaries include WG International Limited; WG Interactive, Inc.; Interactive Systems, Inc.; Scorecard Media Limited; WG Support, Inc.; TIC, Inc.; LVA Holdings, Inc.; SSII, Ltd.; EFS Caribbean, Inc.; World Gaming Services, Inc.; ESCE Holdings, Inc.; Inphinity Interactive, Inc.; and Bullen Road LP and Gwladys Street Limited.
In October 2005, the company had entered into a conditional agreement to acquire certain assets of Real Entertainment Ltd. and the entire issued capital of DNI Holdings Ltd. (together the SPORTSBETTING.COM group), which was then its major licensee.
The Company's major suppliers include Sun Microsystems, and Oracle.
The Company's major competitors for casino and multi-payer poker products include Boss Media, Cryptologic, and Microgaming.
World Gaming plc was formed in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WORLD GAMING PLC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WORLD GAMING PLC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WORLD GAMING PLC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WORLD GAMING PLC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WORLD GAMING PLC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. World Gaming plc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of World Gaming plc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of World Gaming plc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. World Gaming plc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. World Gaming plc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WORLD GAMING PLC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WORLD GAMING PLC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WORLD GAMING PLC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WORLD GAMING PLC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WORLD GAMING PLC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WORLD GAMING PLC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
World Gaming plc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
World Gaming plc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
World Gaming plc. Major Shareholders
World Gaming plc. History
World Gaming plc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
World Gaming plc. Offices and Representations
World Gaming plc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
World Gaming plc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
World Gaming plc. Capital Market Snapshot
World Gaming plc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
World Gaming plc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
World Gaming plc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
World Gaming plc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
World Gaming plc. 1-year Stock Charts
World Gaming plc. 5-year Stock Charts
World Gaming plc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
World Gaming plc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
World Gaming plc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?