- The report contains detailed information about Sportingbet plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sportingbet plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sportingbet plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sportingbet plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sportingbet plc business.
About Sportingbet plc
Sportingbet Plc. operates as an online sports betting company. The company operates worldwide Internet and telephone betting facilities in respect of a various sporting events and casino and poker gaming. It offers betting in football, boxing, rugby, cricket, basketball, U.S. football, Australian rules, golf, horse racing, snooker, tennis, baseball, hockey, cycling, motor racing, alpine sports, darts, and greyhounds. The company also offers its services in the fields of politics and entertainment. It introduced games, such as SuperHiLo and also brought in casino games and virtual horse racing. The company has operations in Europe, America, Australia, and Asia.
The company offers betting in Bulgarian, Czech, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Danish, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai and Turkish languages via around 30 Web sites in 19 languages.
The company acquired a 29.5% share in World Gaming Plc, the parent company of the software licensing company, which provides the online platform for the Groups Americas division. It also acquired the remaining 40% share holding of Eurosportwetten Limited in order to increase the focus of its German language Web site. It has announced the acquisition of Paradisepoker.com. Paradise Poker offers poker sites in the world.
Sportingbet Plc was founded in 1998 by Mark Blandford.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPORTINGBET PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPORTINGBET PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPORTINGBET PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPORTINGBET PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPORTINGBET PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sportingbet plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sportingbet plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sportingbet plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sportingbet plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sportingbet plc Industry Position Analysis
6. SPORTINGBET PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPORTINGBET PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPORTINGBET PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPORTINGBET PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPORTINGBET PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPORTINGBET PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sportingbet plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sportingbet plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sportingbet plc Major Shareholders
Sportingbet plc History
Sportingbet plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sportingbet plc Offices and Representations
Sportingbet plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sportingbet plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sportingbet plc Capital Market Snapshot
Sportingbet plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Sportingbet plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sportingbet plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sportingbet plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sportingbet plc 1-year Stock Charts
Sportingbet plc 5-year Stock Charts
Sportingbet plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sportingbet plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sportingbet plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?