- The report contains detailed information about Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wealthcraft Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. business.
About Wealthcraft Systems, Inc.
WealthCraft Systems, Inc. operates as an information technology company that engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of a technology platform for wealth management services for financial institutions, including investment advisory firms, securities brokerage firms, retail and private banks, mutual fund companies and insurance companies. The companys focus is on Asia, primarily Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Mainland China.
The company offers financial institutions a solution for their wealth management business. Its principal business solution, Advisor Workbench, which is implemented through its proprietary technology, gives financial professionals the tools and services required to develop and expand their wealth management business, including customer relationship management, financial planning, investment research, portfolio management, and trade execution. It also offers back-office system providing order execution, order management, and portfolio and commission management. Its product offerings allow institutions to access the SWIFTNet Funds transfer system thereby allowing automated mutual fund transactions, which are generally manually performed in Asia.
Advisor Workbench: Advisor Workbench is a multi-language platform providing integrated market research, financial planning, portfolio management, and customer relationship management for front-line sales teams and is targeted to medium to large size financial institutions.
ATOMS Order Management System: The companys ATOMS order management system is a back office solution for financial product distribution utilizing Microsoft's Windows Workflow Foundation. The order management system handles order routing, execution, and administration for various types of securities to meet the requirements of each financial institution; and portfolio and commissions management.
ATOMS SWIFTNet Funds Gateway: ATOMS SWIFTNet Funds Gateway is the companys middleware solution allowing automated integration and straight- through processing, known as STP, of an institution's order execution operation with SWIFTNet funds. SWIFTNet Funds is SWIFT's messaging solution to facilitate automation and straight through processing in the fund industry through the combination of standards and the SWIFTNet messaging network. STP Gateway provides a way to implement integration between order management systems operated by a financial institution and SWIFTNet Funds.
The companys competitors include Finantix, Morningstar, Excel, and ETNet.
WealthCraft Systems, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WEALTHCRAFT SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. History
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wealthcraft Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?