- The report contains detailed information about CDC Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CDC Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CDC Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CDC Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CDC Corporation business.
About CDC Corporation
CDC Corporation operates as an enterprise software and media company. The company has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
The company operates in four segments: Software; Global Services; CDC Games; and China.com.
The company's software business offers a range of software solutions for mid-sized enterprises. The software suite includes enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), human resources (HR), analytics, Not-for-Profit (NFP) management, e-commerce and other SaaS and on-premise software applications that are integrated to operate smoothly across an enterprise.
Enterprise Resource Planning: The companys ERP products enable its customers to gain control and visibility needed throughout their operations. For companies that produce and package products through recipe and formula-based processes, its ERP solutions enable process manufacturers to manage manufacturing operations with dynamic forecasting and scheduling, formula-based production and yield management, quality control, inventory management, complex product costing, and streamlined regulatory compliance.
Supply Chain Management: The companys SCM products enable process manufacturers to plan and forecast proactively, optimize production schedules, minimize inventory investments, and streamline distribution operations. It also offers SCM products for distribution-intensive companies that support demand-driven fulfillment in multi-company, multi-site, multi-channel environments, such as for retailers (grocery stores, specialty goods and direct merchant retailers), wholesalers (pharmaceutical and over-the-counter drug distributors) and consumer goods manufacturers.
Manufacturing Operations Management: The companys manufacturing operations applications are integrated with and complement its ERP and SCM products, and also fill the manufacturing operations void in ERP, SCM and manufacturing execution systems from its competitors. The companys manufacturing operations applications combine factory scheduling with real-time performance management and business intelligence to enable continuous improvement, optimization of operational resources and change management for manufacturing operators, engineers, technicians and management personnel.
Enterprise Complaint Management (ECM): CDC Softwares ECM applications are designed to equip organizations to capture and process customer complaints and feedback and use this information.
Human Resource Payroll (HRP): The companys HRP solutions, which are offered in China, focus on automating processes to enable an organization to improve business results. Its customers are able to automate routine daily tasks, such as payroll processing, attendance, and benefits tracking, giving them time and information to implement strategies that align the workforce with their organizations strategic goals.
Business Analytics (BA): The companys BA applications are designed to empower organizations with convenient access to information, reporting and analysis capabilities, and budget and planning systems. These tools give customers the ability to convert data collected and stored by the business into meaningful and multi-dimensional reports and analyses for use in decision-making. These applications are sold as complementary applications to its ERP, SCM, CRM and manufacturing operations solutions.
Enterprise Association Management Nonprofit: CDC gomembers NFP and NGO are software and technology solutions designed to meet the needs of member-based organizations and the meetings and convention industries. CDC gomembers NFP and NGO software and technology solutions, developed on the Microsoft .NET Framework, help customers automate various enterprise planning, member relationship management, transaction processing, and member-to-member communications functions using a single platform with inter-processing of data across all applications.
CDC e-Commerce: The CDC e-Commerce platform for retailers and manufacturers helps them sell prod
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CDC CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CDC CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CDC CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CDC CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CDC CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CDC Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CDC Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CDC Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CDC Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CDC Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CDC CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CDC CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CDC CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CDC CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CDC CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CDC CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CDC Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CDC Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CDC Corporation Major Shareholders
CDC Corporation History
CDC Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CDC Corporation Offices and Representations
CDC Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CDC Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CDC Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
CDC Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CDC Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CDC Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CDC Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CDC Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
CDC Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
CDC Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CDC Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CDC Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?