- The report contains detailed information about VRX Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VRX Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VRX Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VRX Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VRX Worldwide, Inc. business.
About VRX Worldwide, Inc.
VRX Worldwide Inc., through its subsidiary VRX Studios Inc., provides rich media content solutions to the online travel industry. The travel content licensed by the company to third party travel companies is either owned outright by it or the company has the right to license the content.
The company offers its Service Work clients custom virtual tours, still images, interactive maps and descriptive text of hotels, cruise ships, and destinations. It licenses existing virtual tours, still images, interactive maps and descriptive text of hotels, cruise ships, and destinations to travel companies to its licensing clients.
The companys Destination Content archive includes extensive visual coverage of the top tourist destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean, and the United States.
The company invested in the creation of the hotel content owned by it, and then licensed the content to online travel agencies, global distribution systems, and tour operators.
In 2008, the company launched Athena, a service to address the desire of a growing number of hotels to make the virtual tours, still images, and interactive maps of their hotels available royalty-free to online travel agencies, global distribution systems, and tour operators. Under this program, hotels are also able to own the content of their hotels by covering the production costs and providing the company worldwide distribution license. The company works with each hotel under its Always Fresh program to ensure the content of its hotel is always up-to-date and accurate.
The companys major customers include online travel intermediaries, hotels and resorts, cruise lines, and tourism boards.
The company was incorporated in 1993. It was formerly known as Cambridge Minerals, Ltd. and changed its name to Cambridge Ventures, Ltd. in 1999 and then to VRX Worldwide, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VRX Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VRX Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VRX Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VRX Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VRX Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VRX WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
VRX Worldwide, Inc. History
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
VRX Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VRX Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VRX Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VRX Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VRX Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VRX Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?