- The report contains detailed information about TIO Networks Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TIO Networks Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TIO Networks Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TIO Networks Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TIO Networks Corp. business.
About TIO Networks Corp.
TIO Networks Corp. engages in the design, development, and distribution of TIO Services, which consist of a transaction processing system that includes financial products and services, such as bill payment and other payment related products/services for the cash preferred marketplace.
Products and Services
The company has five principal products and services including kiosk systems, professional services, transaction services, software, and maintenance services. Kiosk systems include hardware, software and implementation services. Professional services include computer software programming and consulting and kiosk rental services. Transaction services relate to business activity for which the company earns a fee on a per transaction basis from consumer pay-per-use transactions, such as bill payments performed via kiosks the company has deployed, and/or the share in the net revenues derived from its deployed kiosks. It also offers media services.
The company, to distribute the TIO Services, has developed its branded TIO Network, a national multi-retailer network of self-service and clerk assisted hardware and/or software systems serving the under-banked consumer marketplace. It has entered into agreements with national service providers (TIO Service Partners) that wish to offer their customers the convenience of paying their accounts, as well as obtaining other services at convenient locations (TIO Location Partners). Its location partners include companies, such as: Circle K, ExxonMobil and Sunoco Oil, AT&T Wireless, and Cricket Communications. As of July 31, 2007, a total of 2,053 locations (1,107 devices and 946 TIO Express locations) were installed.
In October 2007, the company announced a strategic alliance with NEXXO Financial Corp. (NEXXO), through which NEXXO's premiere kiosk-based money remittance services would be made available at Circle K and other participating convenience store chains in the TIO Network.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIO NETWORKS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIO NETWORKS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIO NETWORKS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIO NETWORKS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIO NETWORKS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TIO Networks Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TIO Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TIO Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TIO Networks Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TIO Networks Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIO NETWORKS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIO NETWORKS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIO NETWORKS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIO NETWORKS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIO NETWORKS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIO NETWORKS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TIO Networks Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TIO Networks Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TIO Networks Corp. Major Shareholders
TIO Networks Corp. History
TIO Networks Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TIO Networks Corp. Offices and Representations
TIO Networks Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TIO Networks Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TIO Networks Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TIO Networks Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TIO Networks Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TIO Networks Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TIO Networks Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TIO Networks Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TIO Networks Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TIO Networks Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TIO Networks Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TIO Networks Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?