- The report contains detailed information about Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. business.
About Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc.
Visa Industries Inc. (Visa Industries or the company) of Arizona was incorporated in the state of Arizona in 1984. The Company was incorporated for the purpose of acquiring, through the issuance of stock, the remaining assets of Visa Energy Corporation. Visa Industries is a company with interests in 20 oil and gas wells, and a stock transfer agency.
Oil and Gas Operations
Visa engages in oil and gas exploration and production. It produces crude oil natural gas and condensate. Visa is not involved in the transportation, refining or marketing of refined products. The principal purchasers of crude oil and condensate produced by the Company are refiners and other companies, which have gathering facilities near the Company's oil producing properties. The principal customers for gas production are companies having pipelines located near the Company's gas producing properties.
Oil and gas Properties
The Company's interests in its properties are in the form of direct interests in oil and gas leases.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISA INDUSTRIES OF ARIZONA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Major Shareholders
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. History
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Offices and Representations
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Visa Industries of Arizona, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?