- The report contains detailed information about China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Industrial Waste Management, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. business.
About China Industrial Waste Management, Inc.
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc., through its subsidiary, Dalian Dong Tai Industrial Waste Treatment Co., Ltd., engages in the collection, treatment, disposal, and recycling of industrial wastes, municipal sludge and sewage treatment, and environmental protection engineer services principally in Dalian, China and surrounding areas in Liaoning Province, China.
The company provides waste disposal solutions to its approximately 770 customers from facilities located in the Economic and Technology Development Zone, Dalian, China. It treats, disposes of and/or recycles many types of industrial wastes. Recycled waste products are used by customers as raw materials to produce chemical and metallurgy products. It treats or disposes industrial waste through incineration, landfill or water treatment; as well as provides to its clients, including environmental protection services, technology consultation, pollution treatment services, waste management design processing services, waste disposal solutions, waste transportation services, onsite waste management services, and environmental pollution remediation services.
Industrial Solid Waste
Industrial solid waste consists of solid waste collection and treatment, sales of recycled commodities, waste treatment and comprehensive reuse.
Solid Waste Collection and Treatment: The company collects solid waste from customers, and charges processing fees based upon the weight of the collected waste. Its services include waste collection and transportation, incineration, landfill, water treatment, packaging, analysis, storage, labor, depreciation of facilities, maintenance, chemicals, energy, management, and taxes.
Sales of Recycled Commodities -cupric sulfate: The company processes recovered products and converts them into cupric sulfate in a form that is desirable for use by companies engaged in chemical engineering, agriculture and mining.
Sales of Recycled Commodities Other Than of Cupric Sulfate: The company sorts and treats the material contained in industrial waste, and resells them based upon prevailing market prices.
Waste Catalyst Treatment and Comprehensive Reuse: The company engages in separation and purification of waste catalysts treatment and utilization of waste catalysts or similar material.
Waste Treatment Systems: The company operates proprietary and non-proprietary systems for industrial solid waste treatment, disposal and recycling, including electric garbage dismantling system, organic solvent distillation recycling system, fluorescent tube treatment system, organic macromolecular waste destructive distillation cracking system, waste etchant liquor treatment system, treatment system for industrial waste water, incineration system for solid waste, hazardous waste landfill, and ordinary industrial solid waste landfill.
Municipal Sludge and Municipal Sewage Treatment
The company conducts its municipal sludge and municipal sewage treatment operations as BOT (build operate transfer) projects. It owns 52% interest in Dalian Dongtai Organic Waste Treatment Co., Ltd. (Dongtai Organic), which processes sludge by anaerobic fermentation to generate biogas (methane). Dongtai Organic was incorporated to operate a BOT municipal sludge treatment and disposal facility in Dalian, China.
Design and Installation of Environmental Protection Equipment and Renewable Energy Equipment
The company has a Contract for Joint Venture Using Foreign Investment with Roland Lipp, Karin Lipp-Mayer and Minghuan Shan to establish a joint venture limited liability company in the Peoples Republic of China. The joint venture entity, known as Dalian Lipp Environmental Energy Engineering & Technology Co., Ltd. (Dalian Lipp), intends to target organic waste treatment and waste water treatment market, and engages in sale of its proprietary fermentation reactor, sewage tank, and post-sale technical service.
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA INDUSTRIAL WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. History
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Industrial Waste Management, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?