- The report contains detailed information about Virtusa Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Virtusa Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Virtusa Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Virtusa Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Virtusa Corp. business.
About Virtusa Corp.
Virtusa Corporation operates as an information technology services company. The company uses an offshore delivery model to provide a range of information technology (IT) services, including IT consulting, technology implementation and application outsourcing.
The company provides a range of IT consulting, technology, implementation and application outsourcing services to clients, either individually or as part of an end-to-end solution.
IT Consulting Services
The company provides IT consulting services to assist its clients with their continually-changing IT environments. It helps clients in analyzing business and technology problems and identifying and designing platform-based solutions. It also assists its clients in planning their IT initiatives and transition plans. The companys IT consulting services include the assessment and planning, architecture and design and governance-related services.
The companys assessment and planning services include application inventory and portfolio assessment, business/technology alignment analysis, IT strategic planning, and quality assurance process consulting.
The companys architecture and design services include enterprise architecture analysis, technology roadmaps, product evaluation and selection, and business process analysis and design.
The companys governance-related services include program governance and change management, program management office planning, and IT process/methodology consulting.
The company, in November 2009, acquired InSource Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries (InSource) to expand consulting and related service offerings in the insurance and healthcare industries.
Technology Implementation Services
The companys technology implementation services involve building, testing and deploying IT applications, and consolidating and rationalizing its clients existing IT applications and IT environments into platforms. Its technology implementation services include the development, legacy asset management, data warehousing, and testing services.
The companys development services include application development, package implementation and integration, software product engineering, and business process management implementations.
The companys legacy asset management services include systems consolidation and rationalization, technology migration and porting, and Web-enablement of legacy applications.
The companys data warehousing services include data management and transformation; and business intelligence, reporting and decision support.
The companys testing services include testing frameworks, automation of test data and cases, and test cycle execution.
In February 2010, the company acquired the ConVista Consulting, LLC business (ConVista) to extend its enterprise application, rationalization and modernization capabilities and technology implementation and related service offerings.
Application Outsourcing Services
The company provides a set of application outsourcing services that enable it to provide support for its clients software applications and platforms. Its application outsourcing services include application and platform management, infrastructure management, and quality assurance management services.
The companys application and platform management services include production support; maintenance and enhancement of custom-built and package-based applications; and ongoing software engineering services for software companies.
The companys infrastructure management services include systems administration, database administration, and monitoring.
The companys quality assurance management services include outsourcing of quality assurance planning; preparation of test cases, scripts and data; and execution of test cases, scripts and data.
Sales and sales support
The companys sales and sales support teams are based in offices throughout the United States, Europe, including the United Kingdom, India and Sri Lanka.
The company provides IT services primarily to enterprises engaged in the following industries: communications and technology; banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); and media and information. Its clients include global enterprises, such as Aetna Life Insurance Company, British Telecommunications plc (BT), ING North America Insurance Corporation, Iron Mountain Information Management, Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (JPMorgan Chase), Metavante Corporation, and Thomson Reuters (Healthcare) Inc. and enterprise software developers such as Pegasystems Inc.
The company competes with offshore IT outsourcing firms, such as Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, HCL Technologies Ltd., Infosys Technologies Limited, Patni Computer Systems Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited and Wipro Limited; and consulting and systems integration firms, such as Accenture Ltd., Cap Gemini S.A., Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte Consulting LLP, IBM Global Services Consulting, and Sapient Corporation.
Virtusa Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRTUSA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRTUSA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRTUSA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRTUSA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRTUSA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Virtusa Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Virtusa Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Virtusa Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Virtusa Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Virtusa Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRTUSA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRTUSA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRTUSA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRTUSA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRTUSA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRTUSA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Virtusa Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Virtusa Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Virtusa Corp. Major Shareholders
Virtusa Corp. History
Virtusa Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Virtusa Corp. Offices and Representations
Virtusa Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Virtusa Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Virtusa Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Virtusa Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Virtusa Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Virtusa Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Virtusa Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Virtusa Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Virtusa Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Virtusa Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Virtusa Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Virtusa Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?