- The report contains detailed information about Teledigital Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teledigital Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teledigital Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teledigital Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teledigital Inc. business.
About Teledigital Inc.
Teledigital, Inc. engages in the design, development, and sale of prepaid wireless software for cellular telephone handsets to distributors and retailers throughout North America. It also designs and maintains a server, database and Internet tools used to manage and monitor prepaid cellular customer systems and activities. In addition, the company sells Audiovox digital cellular phones to its distribution network of prepaid cellular suppliers.
The companys patented prepaid software is installed in the memory of cellular handsets and can be activated by distributors (carriers, resellers, retail and wholesale customers) via specific programming codes and sequences.
Atlas uses digital technology and provides the end-user with all of the benefits of a postpaid digital wireless phone. Atlas is available in the Audiovox CDM 135 digital cellular handset.
AtlasPro is the on-line secure profile tool. It allows the customers to easily coordinate their distribution. The AtlasPro is available in two forms: the AtlasPro Builder and the AtlasPro Loader.
The AtlasPro Builder permits customers to build their own profiles and to design their own prepaid applications.
The AtlasPro Loader allows the customers to profile Atlas products from any of their distribution points. The profile is encrypted and cannot be read or edited by field personnel. This application automatically downloads the latest published profiles from the server, insuring that any changes in a customer's profile are immediately used in the field.
Distribution and Customers
Teledigital distributes its software and handsets through various types of distribution points, including cellular carriers, cellular resellers, cellular agents, cellular dealers, and mainstream retail big-box distribution facilities. The companys handset manufacturer customers are Audiovox, Uniden, Niigatta, and WIDE Telecom. The company markets its products through direct interaction with distributors. Quantum Communications Group, Inc and Car Phone Factory represented approximately 45% and 25% respectively, of the companys 2002 net sales.
The company competes in the field of cellular carriers with Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T Wireless. The competitors also include smaller businesses that offer prepaid cellular telephone software and services, including Telemac and Topp Telecom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELEDIGITAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELEDIGITAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELEDIGITAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELEDIGITAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELEDIGITAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teledigital Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teledigital Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teledigital Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teledigital Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teledigital Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELEDIGITAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELEDIGITAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELEDIGITAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELEDIGITAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELEDIGITAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELEDIGITAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teledigital Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teledigital Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Teledigital Inc. Major Shareholders
Teledigital Inc. History
Teledigital Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Teledigital Inc. Offices and Representations
Teledigital Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teledigital Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teledigital Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Teledigital Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Teledigital Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teledigital Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Teledigital Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teledigital Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Teledigital Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Teledigital Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teledigital Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teledigital Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?