- The report contains detailed information about VillageEDOCS Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VillageEDOCS Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VillageEDOCS Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VillageEDOCS Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VillageEDOCS Inc. business.
About VillageEDOCS Inc.
VillageEDOCS, Inc. operates as an outsource provider of business process solutions. The company provides solutions that facilitate the movement of business critical information between business enterprises and their trading partners.
Clients use its Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted services and customer premise solutions for business-critical communications and business processes, including just-in-time manufacturing, receivables, invoice delivery, securities filings, insurance and healthcare transactions, electronic document management, document capture and automation, utility and tax billing, electronic payment capture, general ledger, marketing campaigns, and printing of documents and other applications.
The company conducts its business through four wholly owned subsidiaries. Decision Management Company, Inc. doing business as Questys Solutions (QSI, Questys) operates its electronic content management and workflow solutions business. GoSolutions, Inc. (GoSolutions, GSI), operates its enhanced voice and data communications services. MessageVision, Inc. (MessageVision, MVI) operates its Internet-based document delivery services.
Questys Solutions Electronic Content Management and Workflow
Questys provides document management, archiving, and workflow solutions. Questys offers products and services for the provision of enterprise-class electronic document management solutions that include content management, document imaging and capture, electronic forms, business process workflow, records management, and archiving modules.
Questys solutions are designed to allow commercial and government clients to take control of the administration and monitoring of document life cycle stages of critical business documents and records.
The Questys SaaS and product offerings include Document Management and Content Management to scan paper documents, import electronic files and email, perform OCR, edit, and store information in electronic format for secure storage and retrieval; Workflow to simplify the process of bringing tasks, employees, and records together to improve efficiency; Document Capture to intuitively recognize patterns of text in documents that eliminate the errors, time and cost that come with manual data entry and filing; and Legislative Agenda Management to automate the municipal government agenda process by creating staff reports, agendas, and packets and facilitating real-time roll-call, vote tabulation, and meeting minutes.
GoSolutions Enhanced Voice and Data Communications Services
GoSolutions offers communications services to enterprise customers through its hosted suite of enhanced telephony applications. GoSolutions develops, licenses, and delivers technology to address the needs of the telecommunications market.
GSI offers a portfolio of progressive, Telco-grade calling services, including basic voicemail, enhanced voicemail, unified communications, audio, and Web conferencing solutions. All GSIs applications can be bundled with traditional voice and data products to provide the features found with VoIP offerings.
GSIs main product, Unified Communications, is a communications suite that enables subscribers to have a unified inbox. All voice, fax, and email messages are centrally located and accessible via the phone or the Web.
MessageVision - Electronic Document Delivery Services
MessageVision operates the business of VillageEDOCS, an Internet-based electronic document delivery service.
MessageVision provides security to enterprises. One feature that MVIs service provides is the ability for a user to send an electronic fax document to an individual or to a broadcast list through a Web browser, e-mail package, Microsoft Windows-based application, Enterprise Resource Planning or Customer Relationship Management system, or a proprietary corporate information system. In addition, MVI provides inbound fax services that enable its clients to receive fax documents electronically. The companys integration tools automatically extract data values to automate business processes, such as creating and distributing forms, addressing and re-routing faxes and email transmissions, and archiving data for immediate retrieval.
The companys services are designed for use by a range of industries and enterprise sizes using such diverse platforms as Microsoft Windows XP, UNIX, and IBM iSeries (AS/400). Its include financial services companies, healthcare companies, manufacturing companies, E-commerce providers, application service providers, food service corporations, value added resellers, weather reporting services, public relations firms, and direct marketing organizations.
The company markets its services to a range of prospective customers, including independent agents, small to medium-sized businesses and large enterprises and government organizations. As of December 31, 2009, the company served approximately 600 active clients, including approximately 23,000 individual users.
In 2009, the company sold Tailored Business Systems, Inc., a municipal government software and printing business.
The companys competitors include Captaris, Inc., a subsidiary of Open Text Corporation, Premiere GlobalServices, Inc., Easylink Services Corporation, and EMCs Documentum subsidiary.
VillageEDOCS, Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VillageEDOCS Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VillageEDOCS Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VillageEDOCS Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VillageEDOCS Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VillageEDOCS Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VILLAGEEDOCS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VillageEDOCS Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VillageEDOCS Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VillageEDOCS Inc. Major Shareholders
VillageEDOCS Inc. History
VillageEDOCS Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VillageEDOCS Inc. Offices and Representations
VillageEDOCS Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VillageEDOCS Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VillageEDOCS Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VillageEDOCS Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VillageEDOCS Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VillageEDOCS Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VillageEDOCS Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VillageEDOCS Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VillageEDOCS Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VillageEDOCS Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VillageEDOCS Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VillageEDOCS Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?