- The report contains detailed information about Veridicom International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Veridicom International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Veridicom International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Veridicom International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Veridicom International Inc. business.
About Veridicom International Inc.
Veridicom International, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture and sale of capacitive fingerprint sensors, computer peripherals and software related to the use of its fingerprint authentication technology.
Products and Services
The Company provides a suite of identity management products, including hardware and software that utilize public key infrastructure (PKI), secure token-based technology, and fingerprint biometrics to authenticate and manage personal identities for various applications and transactions. This platform provides a biometrically authenticated digital signature for financial, travel, and other applications. Veridicom's patented authentication and transaction technology enables real-time authentication of individuals via the Internet, point-of-sale, security kiosk, and mobile devices. The Companys patented authentication and transaction technology enables real-time authentication of individuals through the Internet, point-of-sale, security kiosk, and mobile devices.
The Company's product portfolio includes:
FPS200: This product contains Solid state silicon fingerprint sensor and 256 x 300 array.
VKI: VKI consists of Portable identity device with USB connectivity, on board fingerprint sensor, flash memory, and security software.
VKI A: Provides access to VPAS software suite and on board flash memory. Software and drivers required to be installed on the PC.
VKI V: This requires no drivers or software to install on the PC to lock/unlock the device. Fingerprint matching and storage of biometric performed within the device. The fingerprint sensor on the device can also be used with the VPAS suite of software to enable PC login, file encryption, and secure password storage with Veridicom's Ewallet application.
Cavio 3.0 Identity Server: This product is enterprise level authentication server for Windows, Linux platforms.
VAS Hosted Service: This is a Hosted authentication service from the Companys data center.
SDK: SDK's offered for customer customization and OEMs
Digital Signature: Biometric signature attached to transactions or events. This provides secure signing capabilities.
VPAS (Veridicom Personal Authentication Suite): The Company's personal Authentication Suite. This application is a bundled solution that allows PC or network logon, and secure logon to Web site or web applications.
The Company's target markets include:
Financial Services: The Company targets financial services firms;
Travel & Transportation: Target customers within this market segment include travel agents, travel reservations, airlines, airports, hotels, and other travel service providers. The Company has an agreement with Uniglobe, which is part of an international travel service provider, to pilot its technology for the purposes of confirming individual client itineraries and to approve the processing of travel service purchases with client customized payment instructions;
Public Sector: The Company in the public sector targets eGovernment, health care, and education; and
Retail: The Company intends to pursue partnerships with retail organizations for product distribution purposes.
The Company has five subsidiaries: Esstec, Inc. (Esstec), Veridicom Pakistan (Private) Limited (Pakistan), Veridicom, Inc., Cavio Corporation (Cavio), and Veridicom International (Canada), Inc. (Canada, Inc).
Esstec is a professional services company that focuses on e-commerce initiatives, interactive multimedia, and mobile software applications for clients in various industries, including the telecommunications and entertainment industries.
Pakistan engages in the business of software development for the international markets and to export software and technology. Esstec owns approximately 63.4% of Pakistan.
Veridicom, Inc. designs, manufactures and delivers hardware and software products that enable authentication solutions based on fingerprint biometrics. Veridicom, Inc. markets a fingerprint biometrics platform on which applications can be built.
Cavio produces technology tools designed to protect users from fraud, misrepresentation, security and privacy issues by allowing users to biometrically authenticate themselves to secure control access and confirm identity across various industries.
The Company's potential competitors include Identix, Bioscrypt, SAGEM, UPEK, Atrua and Authentec. In addition, the Company would face future indirect competition from companies, such as VeriSign International and RSA.
Veridicom International, Inc., was formerly known as Alpha Virtual, Inc., was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Veridicom International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Veridicom International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Veridicom International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Veridicom International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Veridicom International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERIDICOM INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Veridicom International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Veridicom International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Veridicom International Inc. Major Shareholders
Veridicom International Inc. History
Veridicom International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Veridicom International Inc. Offices and Representations
Veridicom International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Veridicom International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Veridicom International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Veridicom International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Veridicom International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Veridicom International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Veridicom International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Veridicom International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Veridicom International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Veridicom International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Veridicom International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Veridicom International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?