- The report contains detailed information about CounterPath Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CounterPath Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CounterPath Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CounterPath Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CounterPath Corporation business.
About CounterPath Corporation
CounterPath Corporation engages in the design, development, marketing, and sales of desktop and mobile application software, gateway server software, and related professional services, such as pre and post sales, technical support and customization services. The companys software products are sold into the telecommunications sector, specifically the voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), unified communications, and fixed-mobile convergence markets.
Telecommunication service providers deploy a VoIP or fixed-mobile convergence service along with its applications to enable their customers to communicate using voice calls, video calls, instant messaging and presence monitoring (presence is the ability to monitor a person's availability). Businesses deploy its desktop and mobile applications to enable their workforces to communicate via VoIP and extend their business phone system's features to desktop and mobile devices. End users purchase certain of its desktop applications through its Web site and are then responsible for selecting an Internet telephony service provider to allow them to communicate via VoIP.
The companys software uses the session initiation protocol which is a protocol standard for voice, video, instant messaging, and presence communication. Certain of its desktop applications can operate on personal computers running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems, as well as on mobile devices running Symbian, RIM, Apple iOS, and Googles Android operating systems.
CounterPath Multi-Media Communicator Product Suite
The CounterPath Multimedia Communicator product suite includes five softphone applications, inclduign Bria; eyeBeam; Bria Add-in for Microsoft Outlook; Bria iPhone Edition; and X-Lite. Bria, Bria for Microsoft Outlook, Bria iPhone Edition and eyeBeam are commercial products which the company sells on a per seat or subscription basis, and X-Lite is a free version of its desktop softphone application that can be downloaded from its Web site and connected to any SIP-compliant VoIP service or network and is used by end users wishing to test its product quality at no charge or evaluate a VoIP service or network.
The companys softphone applications include quality of service capabilities on both fixed and wireless networks. This includes the ability to automatically prioritize packets of information during both video and voice calls to ensure that other applications on the host computer and, if supported, on the Internet do not interfere with the quality of the voice or video transmissions. Its softphone applications also enable its customers to monitor audio quality in real-time. Its softphone applications also include security features, such as server authentication, signalling encryption enabling confidentiality, and integrity protection, as well as confidentiality and integrity protection of media streams through secure real-time transport protocol (SRTP). Secure real-time transport can be used to prevent unwanted monitoring of voice and video communications.
Bria has various usability and customization features designed to enable customers to present a VoIP softphone solution for consumer and enterprise markets. Bria has a contact-focused, versus a dialpad-focused, graphical user interface which highlights a user's address book rather than the more traditional telephone dialpad. Bria can also be minimized to a computer screen deskbar, enabling a user to manage their desktop space while still being able to make and receive calls.
Bria's multiple panel layout enables its customers to specify areas for customer branding or revenue generating advertisements such as banner ads, click-to-call and interactive video messaging, as well as custom integration with network infrastructure.
Bria for Microsoft Outlook: Bria Add-in for Microsoft Outlook offers a standards-based softphone application with audio which is fully integrated into Microsofts used Outlook application.
eyebeam: eyeBeam is the companys primary softphone application. The graphical user interface of eyeBeam is designed to look like a cellular telephone
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CounterPath Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CounterPath Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CounterPath Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CounterPath Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CounterPath Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COUNTERPATH CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CounterPath Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CounterPath Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CounterPath Corporation Major Shareholders
CounterPath Corporation History
CounterPath Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CounterPath Corporation Offices and Representations
CounterPath Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CounterPath Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CounterPath Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
CounterPath Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CounterPath Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CounterPath Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CounterPath Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CounterPath Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
CounterPath Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
CounterPath Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CounterPath Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CounterPath Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?