- The report contains detailed information about Veramark Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Veramark Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Veramark Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Veramark Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Veramark Technologies Inc. business.
About Veramark Technologies Inc.
Veramark Technologies, Inc. engages in the design and production of communications management and operation support software for users and providers of telecommunication services worldwide.
Products and Services
VeraSMART Telecom Expense Management Suite (software)
Visibility into usage and spend; inventory, invoice, and contract management; process automation; data analytics
The VeraSMART Telecom Expense Management Suite helps organizations control their complex communications networks, improve business processes, and reduce expenses.
Single, fully integrated, and scalable platform: VeraSMART technology assists in telecom expense management. It also automates functions associated with enterprise telecom order management, invoice processing and auditing, inventory and asset management, dispute management, call accounting, reporting, and data analytics. Customers can purchase the capabilities they initially need and integrate additional capacities as their needs change. VeraSMART can be deployed as part of an outsourced, hosted or licensed solution.
VeraSMART solutions include software, services, and reporting capabilities for contract and sourcing management; ordering and provisioning management; inventory management; invoice and dispute management; usage management; and TEM process automation.
New Features and Capabilities
In 2009, the company released VeraSMART version 9.0. Its features and capabilities include integrated contract management; ordering and provisioning management; process workflows for help desk, MACD, and dispute; improved invoice processing; unified inventory management; and user interface.
Performance Advisor Provides Actionable Business Intelligence for Strategic Decision-making
VeraSMART Performance Advisor is a business intelligence solution that summarizes and analyzes the telecom usage and expense data collected by VeraSMART and generates actionable information to help organizations reduce costs and improve productivity.
MySMART Portal (powered by VeraSMART software)
The MySMART Web portal is a streamlined user interface that supports capabilities for delivering customized content and applications to each VeraSMART user in the organization.
Veramark Call Accounting Software
VeraSMART Call Accounting is a component of the VeraSMART Telecom Expense Management Suite. VeraSMART Call Accounting provides a unified view of extensions and other IT assets to facilitate management of inventory across the enterprise.
TEM Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Managed Services
Veramark TEM BPO services for wireless and wireline networks allow the companys customers to outsource their TEM processes to its experts and focus on their core capabilities. The companys BPO customers retain full Web access to their VeraSMART system to monitor performance, control process workflows, and generate reports as desired.
Veramark BPO services include invoice loading; invoice processing; bill payment; dispute management; ordering and provisioning; and help desk.
The companys Professional Services team can assist customers with a range of services. These services may include inventory validation and historical review, wireless device management, data analytics and reporting, custom software development, and more.
The company provides software support and maintenance for an annual fee. Software support and maintenance includes post-warranty support via telephone or modem, as well as new software service pack releases.
The companys customers include the public sector, including government agencies and the military. It maintains relationships with telecommunications providers, including: AT&T Inc., Avaya, Cisco, and Nortel Networks.
The company was founded in 1981. It was formerly known as MOSCOM Corporation and changed its name to Veramark Technologies, Inc. in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Veramark Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Veramark Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Veramark Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Veramark Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Veramark Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VERAMARK TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Veramark Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Veramark Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Veramark Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Veramark Technologies Inc. History
Veramark Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Veramark Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Veramark Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Veramark Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Veramark Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Veramark Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Veramark Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Veramark Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Veramark Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Veramark Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Veramark Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Veramark Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Veramark Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Veramark Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?