- The report contains detailed information about VECTr Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VECTr Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VECTr Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VECTr Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VECTr Systems Inc. business.
About VECTr Systems Inc.
VECTr Systems, Inc. engages in developing, marketing and distributing GPS-based navigation, mapping and tracking solutions for use by airborne and ground personnel in law enforcement, military, police, fire-fighting, search and rescue and other applications.
The company markets, sells and supports airborne moving map and real-time video and electronic sensor control systems that acquire, fuse and dynamically display map, sensor and other geo-referenced data. Its systems provide real time information on geographic position and directional orientation through proprietary software, moving map display technology and location-based information. The company has developed interfaces to manage and control airborne cameras and other sensors.
The companys systems are primarily deployed on rotary and fixed wing aircraft. It sells these systems primarily to government agencies including law enforcement, forest-fire fighters, search and rescue organizations, paramilitary agencies and the military.
The companys product line consists of tactical moving map based systems that can be configured to meet customer needs. It sells the Euronav and Euronav M systems made by EuroAvionics under its VECTr brand name as well as the digital video flight recorders made by Gatekeeper Systems.
The companys systems include a tactical moving map that displays the aircrafts location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) to continuously establish and update that location. It has developed graphical user interface software to provide and display the tools available to the system operator during a mission. These tools are the interfaces with the various gimbal-stabilized electro-optic imaging systems mounted on its customers' aircraft (gimbal-stabilized electro-optic imaging systems are commonly known as cameras, including video cameras, infrared cameras). The company is using the Viperfish-ASX DVR manufactured by GateKeeper Systems located in British Columbia, Canada.
The companys competitors include Microsoft, Google, ESRI, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Thales, Rockwell Collins, Harris Corporation, Tactronics, SAIC and CMC.
In the law enforcement market, the company competes with Avalex Technologies, AeroComputers Airborne Systems, MetaMap, Becker Aviation.
The company was formerly known as Navitrak International Corporation, and changed its name to VECTr Systems, Inc. in May 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VECTr Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VECTr Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VECTr Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VECTr Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VECTr Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VECTR SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VECTr Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VECTr Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VECTr Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
VECTr Systems Inc. History
VECTr Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
VECTr Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
VECTr Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VECTr Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VECTr Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VECTr Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
VECTr Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VECTr Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
VECTr Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VECTr Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VECTr Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VECTr Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VECTr Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VECTr Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?