- The report contains detailed information about InterWorld Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InterWorld Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InterWorld Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InterWorld Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InterWorld Corp. business.
About InterWorld Corp.
InterWorld® Corporation (InterWorld), founded in 1995, is a provider of enterprise commerce software solutions. The companys solutions address customer relationship management, supplier relationship management, sales channel management and business intelligence for companies in the retail, manufacturing, distribution, telecommunications and transportation industries.
The companys ready-to-deploy applications, components and tools are based on its Process-Centric architecture, which enables medium and large-sized companies to maximize returns on investments (ROI) in information technology. The companys open software solutions increase its customers profitability, efficiency and satisfaction by allowing a business to enhance selling opportunities, manage complex sales channels, orchestrate sophisticated marketing campaigns, leverage and integrate disparate technology systems, capture and rapidly respond to critical business intelligence and facilitate complex business process interactions among its customers, vendors and partners.
The company has partnered with consulting and technology companies such as Andersen, Deloitte & Touche LLP, NCR Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Inc. and webMethods, Inc. The companys customers include, among others, Brooks Brothers, Inc., Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, Crane Co., IKON Office Solutions, Inc., J&R Music and Computer World, Inc., MSC Industrial Direct, Inc., Oki Data Americas, Inc., TAKKT, AG, Verizon Data Services Inc. and Walt Disney Internet Group.
Interworld's Enterprise Commerce Software Solutions
InterWorld's enterprise commerce software solutions are comprised of applications, components and tools for customer relationship management, partner relationship management, sales channel management and business intelligence. The companys enterprise commerce solutions, known as the InterWorld Commerce Suites, are bundled to address the needs of specific industries and domains, including retail, manufacturing, distribution, telecommunications and transportation.
Process-Centric Architecture and Technology Foundation
The companys Process-Centric approach is specifically designed to minimize the time and cost associated with software configuration, customization, improvements and upgrades.
Customer Relationship Management
The companys customer relationship management capabilities support Web-based and wireless self-service interfaces for a business' customers to access and manage their accounts, orders, returns and account history. The companys business edition also includes advanced capabilities for purchasing managers and organizations, including organizational account and security modeling, credit limit management and requisition and purchase order approval. In addition the companys customer service station product enables call center representatives to take orders on behalf of customers, log incidents, provide order and shipping status, handle returns and address account issues and history with customers.
Supplier Relationship Management
The companys supplier relationship management capabilities support Web-based and wireless self-service interfaces for a business' suppliers to access and manage product information, specific vendor discounts, product introductions and upgrades and view product line sales performance. In addition, the company provides the supplier with the ability to upload product catalogs and manage content directly to the web site.
Sales Channel Management
The companys sales channel management capabilities are designed to provide clients with ready-to-deploy e-business processes, including pre-sales merchandising, personalization, order processing and management, catalog management, inventory status and exception-based transaction management. The companys core sales channel management solution contains over 600 pre-defined processes and over 350 pre-built components, which provide clients with a rich and comprehensive starting point for their online sales channels.
The companys business intelligence solution, called Commerce Intelligence allows
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERWORLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERWORLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERWORLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERWORLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERWORLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InterWorld Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InterWorld Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InterWorld Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InterWorld Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InterWorld Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERWORLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERWORLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERWORLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERWORLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERWORLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERWORLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InterWorld Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InterWorld Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InterWorld Corp. Major Shareholders
InterWorld Corp. History
InterWorld Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InterWorld Corp. Offices and Representations
InterWorld Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InterWorld Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InterWorld Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
InterWorld Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InterWorld Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InterWorld Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InterWorld Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InterWorld Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
InterWorld Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
InterWorld Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InterWorld Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InterWorld Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?