- The report contains detailed information about U&I Learning NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for U&I Learning NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The U&I Learning NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes U&I Learning NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of U&I Learning NV business.
About U&I Learning NV
U&I Learning NV engages in the development and delivery of e-learning and content solutions to the banking and insurance, pharmaceutical and health care, manufacturing and distribution, and the public sector industries. Its e-learning technology is based on the Learning Service 5 architecture, an enterprise learning management system that enables to manage training, education, corporate information, communication, and employee knowledge. The company also offers OutStart Evolution LCMS that delivers a solution for creating, managing, assembling, and delivering content; Virtual Learning Center, a Web-enabled facility to provide learning services to a specified target audience; and virtual classroom, a learning application that enables an instructor and a group of users to join a classroom environment through the Internet. Its content solutions include off-the-shelf e-learning courses, online training games as learning tools, learning material, on-demand and tailor-made courses, and documentation projects. U&I Learning NV was formerly known as Atek NV. The company is based in Wondelgem, Belgium.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. U&I LEARNING NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. U&I LEARNING NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. U&I LEARNING NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. U&I LEARNING NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. U&I LEARNING NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. U&I Learning NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of U&I Learning NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of U&I Learning NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. U&I Learning NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. U&I Learning NV Industry Position Analysis
6. U&I LEARNING NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. U&I LEARNING NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. U&I LEARNING NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. U&I LEARNING NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. U&I LEARNING NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. U&I LEARNING NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
U&I Learning NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
U&I Learning NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
U&I Learning NV Major Shareholders
U&I Learning NV History
U&I Learning NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
U&I Learning NV Offices and Representations
U&I Learning NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
U&I Learning NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
U&I Learning NV Capital Market Snapshot
U&I Learning NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
U&I Learning NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
U&I Learning NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
U&I Learning NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
U&I Learning NV 1-year Stock Charts
U&I Learning NV 5-year Stock Charts
U&I Learning NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
U&I Learning NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
U&I Learning NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?