- The report contains detailed information about Triple P NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Triple P NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Triple P NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Triple P NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Triple P NV business.
About Triple P NV
Triple P N.V. provides information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure enterprise solutions to businesses and governmental agencies in the Netherlands. These solutions include ICT-consultancy, ICT-infrastructure systems delivery, project management and implementation services, and operational ICT-infrastructure management and maintenance services.
The Companys Systems business comprises of reselling system and network products. The Company specializes in front to back-office solutions comprising multi-vendor products. The Company offers its customers both one-stop shopping and independent consultancy services. Systems offerings include front-office solutions and solutions for back-office environments focused on clustering, data storage, mission-critical local area network (LAN) backbones and interconnect bandwidth management, and security and directory services.
The Company resells personal computers, servers, network components and telephone switches manufactured by companies such as Cisco, Citrix, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Mitel and Sun Microsystems. The Company markets networks, Intranets and Internet gateways based on Gigabit Ethernet, Switched Ethernet, virtual LANs and LAN switching technologies, among others, supplied by major vendors in the industry such as Cisco, Mitel and Hewlett Packard.
The Company also sells third-party software, including networking and enterprise management software from providers such as Microsoft, Novell and Oracle. The Companys solutions can be configured using various network operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Sun Microsystemss Unix and Novells Netware.
The Companys Services business comprises of infrastructure management consulting, including system and network integration consulting, project management and implementation services and also operational infrastructure management services and maintenance services. In the publishing market, the Companys Services business also includes standard software implementation, customization and maintenance services.
The Company specializes in independent system and network integration consulting services and provides a customer a detailed network infrastructure design and, where relevant, an implementation plan for the required migration from an existing network configuration. The Companys project management and implementation services are designed to ensure that the network infrastructure concepts work as designed.
Service level agreements provide customers with access to the Companys specialized consulting, project management and operational ICT-infrastructure management services. These services include selective outsourcing, on-site and remote support and also installation, implementation and maintenance services. The Company has developed specialist consulting and engineering services that enable customers to build individual management services systems and methods.
The Company operates an IT-Management Center to monitor customers configurations and to coordinate necessary systems and network services. This enables the Companys engineers to provide both on-site and remote assistance to customers.
In the publishing market, the Companys Services concentrates on work flow management and multi-media content management based on standardized third party software components.
The Company's subsidiaries include Triple P Management B.V.; Triple P Nederland B.V; and Triple P eActivity B.V.
The companys target markets include Mission Critical, IP & Wireless, Managed Services and systems.
The Companys major competitors include Hewlett Packard, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Citrix, Cisco, Mitel, Microsoft, Novell and Oracle.
The Companys primary competitors in the Systems business include Simac, Fujitsu-Siemens, PQR, IBM, Hewlett Packard and Dell. In the Services business, the Companys primary competitors include Atos Origin, Getronics, IBM, Imtech, and Simac.
Triple P N.V. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIPLE P NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIPLE P NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIPLE P NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIPLE P NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIPLE P NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Triple P NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Triple P NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Triple P NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Triple P NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Triple P NV Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIPLE P NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIPLE P NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIPLE P NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIPLE P NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIPLE P NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIPLE P NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Triple P NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Triple P NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Triple P NV Major Shareholders
Triple P NV History
Triple P NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Triple P NV Offices and Representations
Triple P NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Triple P NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Triple P NV Capital Market Snapshot
Triple P NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Triple P NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Triple P NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Triple P NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Triple P NV 1-year Stock Charts
Triple P NV 5-year Stock Charts
Triple P NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Triple P NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Triple P NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?