- The report contains detailed information about TravelSky Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TravelSky Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TravelSky Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TravelSky Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TravelSky Technology Ltd. business.
About TravelSky Technology Ltd.
TravelSky Technology Limited provides information technology solutions for aviation and travel industry in China. The company serves commercial airlines, airports and air travel products and services suppliers, travel agencies, corporate clients, travelers, and cargo shippers.
The company also holds an equity interest in each of the following associated companies: Shanghai Civil Aviation East China Cares System Integration Co., Ltd.; Shenyang Civil Aviation Cares of Northeast China, Ltd.; Aviation Cares of Southwest Chengdu, Ltd.; Heilongjiang TravelSky Airport Technology Limited; Yunnan TravelSky Airport Technology Limited; Shanghai Dongmei Aviation Tourism Online Co., Ltd; Dalian TravelSky Airport Technology Limited; Hebei TravelSky Airport Technology Limited; and Guangzhou Airport AirSpan Information Technology Co. Ltd.
Aviation Information Technology Service
The companys aviation information technology (AIT) services, which consist of a series of products and solutions, are provided to Chinese commercial airlines and approximately 300 foreign and regional commercial airlines. The AIT services comprise electronic travel distribution (ETD) service (including Inventory Control System (ICS) service and Computer Reservation System (CRS) service) and Airport Passenger Processing (APP) service, as well as other extended information technology solutions related to the businesses, including product service for supporting aviation alliance, solutions for developing commercial airlines e-ticket and ecommerce, data service for supporting decisions of commercial airlines, and information management system for improvement of ground operations.
Distribution Information Technology Service
The companys travel distribution network comprises approximately 63,800 sales terminals owned by approximately 6,600 travel agencies and travel service distributors, covering approximately 400 domestic and overseas cities. The network processed approximately 154.3 million transactions during the year 2008. In 2008, the company designed and developed a business platform product called BLUESKY, which helps middle and large scale travel service distributors to facilitate business operation and management, such as management of customer data, issue of sales policies, and enhancement of reservation.
Travel Product Distribution Service
The company provides travel product distribution services including hotel reservation, hotel + air ticket packages, car rental, and business trip insurance products. It also cooperates with domestic insurance brokerage institutions to develop information technology solutions for distribution of insurance products like air-travel personal accident injury insurance.
Aviation Cargo Logistics Information Technology Services
The companys cargo business system, CFPS LITE, supports the cargo terminals of medium and small size airports. A neutral cargo business management system supports international neutral cargo terminals, which meets the needs of international and domestic imports and exports of the neutral cargo terminals at the airport. It provides professional extended services, such as the queuing system for parking lot at the airport. In 2008, the company processed approximately 4.2 million airway bills.
The companys main supplier is Société Internationale de Télécommunications Aeronautiques S.C.
The companys main customer is China Southern Airlines Company Limited. Its other customers are China Southern Airlines Company Limited, Eastern Airlines, and Air China Limited.
TravelSky Technology Limited was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TravelSky Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TravelSky Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TravelSky Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TravelSky Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TravelSky Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRAVELSKY TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
TravelSky Technology Ltd. History
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
TravelSky Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TravelSky Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TravelSky Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TravelSky Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TravelSky Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TravelSky Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?