- The report contains detailed information about Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. business.
About Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd.
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. provides testing solutions. The company offers its REST ASSURED! solutions that include testing solution for ERP, CRM, billing, data warehouse, and e-business applications, as well as for testing migration and conversion projects, financial-banking systems, and real time/embedded systems. It offers ERP, a solution for testing complicated implementation of ERP applications, such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Baan, JD Edwards, and others; CRM, which ensures the implementation of CRM applications, such as Sieble, SAP, Oracle, Amdocs-Clarify, PeopleSoft, Pivotal, and SalesLogix; Finance that focuses on the requirements of banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, and other financial institutions; and Billing that supports billing systems for telephony and cellular, TV, Internet, and utility companies. Its other testing solutions include Data Warehouse, a solution for financial, telecom, retail, and other organizations implementing a data warehouse application; E-Biz, a testing solution designed to ensure the functionality, compatibility, security, and performance of e-Biz applications; Migration, a solution for ensuring migrations of platforms, databases, operating systems, software conversion and upgrades, enterprise application implementations, and Euro conversions; RealTime, a solution for testing complicated telephony, retail, data networking, medical, and defense real-time/embedded systems; Security, a line of enterprise security solutions; Medical & HealthCare that focuses on the requirements of the medical and healthcare industry; Automated Tools, a solution for planning and executions of testing; and Configuration Management, solutions for testing over Configuration Management testing tools. Tesnet Software Testing also offers quality assurance, testing, and configuration management services. The company is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TESNET SOFTWARE TESTING, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. History
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tesnet Software Testing, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?