- The report contains detailed information about Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. business.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. provides on-demand transaction management platforms that enable communications service providers (CSPs), cable operators/ multi-services operators (MSOs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with embedded connectivity, e-Tailers/retailers, and other customers to accelerate and monetize their go-to-market strategies for connected-devices.
The companys ConvergenceNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and InterconnectNow platforms provide comprehensive on-demand, order processing, transaction management and service provisioning through multiple channels including e-commerce, telesales, indirect, and retail outlets. The companys platforms are designed to be flexible and scalable, for managing transactions for a range of existing communication services and connected devices.
ConvergenceNow Plus+ is specifically designed to support connected devices, such as smart phones, mobile Internet devices (MIDS), laptops, netbooks and wirelessly enabled consumer electronics such as cameras, e-readers, personal navigation devices, and global positioning system devices.
The companys InterconnectNow platform supports the physical transactions involved in customer activation and service, such as managing access service requests, local service requests, local number portability, and directory listings.
The companys PerformancePartner portal is a graphical user interface that allows entry of transaction data into the gateway. Through the PerformancePartner portal, customers can set up accounts, renew contracts and update and submit new transactions for transaction management processing.
The companys Gateway Manager provides the capability to fulfill multiple types of transactions. These gateways are the engines that support its customers front-end portals, handling transactions on a monthly basis. In addition, these gateways contain business rules to interact with the customers back-office and third-party trading partners.
The companys WorkFlow Manager provides an interaction with all third-party relationships and enables customers to have a single transaction view, including all relevant data from third-party systems.
The companys Visibility Manager provides historical trending and mobile reporting to its customers, supports business practices and processes and allows customers to daily metrics to determine whether process objectives are met or exceeded.
The companys customers include AT&T Inc., Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, Cablevision, Comcast, Charter, Time Warner Cable, Apple, Dell and Nokia.
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SYNCHRONOSS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. History
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?