- The report contains detailed information about East Texas Financial Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for East Texas Financial Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The East Texas Financial Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes East Texas Financial Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of East Texas Financial Services Inc. business.
About East Texas Financial Services Inc.
East Texas Financial Services, Inc., organized in 1994, is the savings and loan holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Tyler, a federally chartered mutual savings and loan association. The Company serves its primary market area, East Texas, with a concentration in Smith and Upshur Counties, through its main office, a full service branch location and loan production office, which are located in Tyler, Texas; a full service branch office located in Gilmer, Texas; and a full service branch located in Whitehouse, Texas. The principal business of the Company consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public and investing those funds in one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate, one-to four-family construction, multi-family, commercial and consumer loans. The Company also purchases mortgage-backed securities and invests in U.S. Government and agency obligations and other permissible investments. It also offers commercial and consumer loans, debit and credit cards, ATM machines and cards and safe deposit boxes.
One-to four-family Residential Mortgage Lending: The Company originates conventional loans for the acquisition of owner-occupied, one-to four-family residences. It originates these loans primarily from referrals from real estate agents, existing customers, walk-in customers, builders and from responses to the Company's marketing campaign, directed primarily to individuals in its market area.
Commercial Real Estate and Multi-Family Residential Lending: The Company engages in multi-family and commercial real estate lending, including permanent loans secured primarily by apartment buildings, office buildings, and retail establishments in the Company's primary market area.
Construction Lending: The Company offers loans to owner-occupants and builders for the construction of one-to four-family residences. It also offers loans to a few selected builders in its primary market area to build residential properties in anticipation of the sale of the house or where the house has been pre-sold.
Consumer Loans: The Company offers home equity, home improvement, and consumer loans to individuals.
Commercial Business Loans: The Company's commercial business lending activities encompass loans with a variety of purposes and security, including loans to finance inventory and equipment.
The Company offers consumer and commercial checking accounts, passbook savings, NOW checking accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of East Texas Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of East Texas Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Major Shareholders
East Texas Financial Services Inc. History
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Offices and Representations
East Texas Financial Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
East Texas Financial Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
East Texas Financial Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?