- The report contains detailed information about SouFun Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SouFun Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SouFun Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SouFun Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SouFun Holdings Ltd. business.
About SouFun Holdings Ltd.
SouFun Holdings Limited provides marketing services, listing services, and other value-added products to the real estate and home furnishing industries in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC).
The company operates the real estate Internet portal, www.soufun.com, in China. As of June 30, 2010, its Web site and database contained: approximately 139,000 listings for new residential property complexes, approximately eight million listings of secondary and rental properties, as well as approximately 140,000 listings of commercial properties for sale and lease; approximately 8,000 brands and 1 million listings from home furnishing and improvement vendors across China; and content coverage of real estate-related content, search services, marketing, and listing coverage of 106 cities in China. It offers online residential community services through its Web site.
The company offers marketing services on its Web site, mainly through advertisements, to real estate developers in the marketing phase of new property developments, as well as to real estate agencies and other home furnishing and improvement vendors who wish to promote their products and services, including home furnishing and improvement products and services, furniture, electronics, and other products. It also combines the traditional online advertising tools with its other services to create featured promotion packages for its customers. The company also intends to integrate paid priority placement of customer links in keyword search results into its search and search ranking services. Customers of its marketing services include participants in the real estate market and providers of a range of real estate and home furnishing and improvement services in China, such as real estate developers; real estate professionals, such as agents and brokers; retailers and other suppliers of home furnishing and improvement products and services; home design, decoration and re-modeling companies; and banks offering residential mortgage loan products. The company creates customized marketing and promotional packages customized with additional features at the request of its customers to meet the different needs of various customers operating in various geographic markets in China.
The company offers basic and special listing services.
Basic Listing Services: Basic listing services are mainly offered to real estate agents, brokers, property developers, property owners and managers, and providers of home furnishing and improvement products and services, and allow them to post information on properties, home furnishing and improvement and other related products and services on its Web site. Once a listing has been uploaded to its Web site, it can be viewed for free by visitors to its Web site. Individual property owners may also list their own properties for sale or rent on its property listing sections without charge. The company updates the listing data on its Web site on a daily basis through its proprietary content management process and software.
Special Listing Services: Special listing services are a specialized form of marketing program or event provided primarily to property developers marketing new property developments. Through collaboration among its research, product development and sales personnel, the company identifies property developments with similar attributes and creates a plan for collectively promoting such property developments in a special listing, typically in the form of an offline event. Once the company determines a theme for a special listing program and identifies suitable property developments for the program.
Other Value-Added Services and Products
The company offers subscription-based access to its information database, research reports, and total Web solution services, which integrate its customers services and products into its Web site, and also include Web site design services.
Online Content Subscription and Research Services: The company utilizes its PRC real estate database and research capabilities to provide online content relating to the real estate sector through its Web site. It categorizes its online content subscription and research services into four key areas: real estate database access, research services, real estate industry and company-specific research reports, and home furnishing and improvement-related research. The companys customers include PRC real estate enterprises, as well as government entities. Its research group, China Index Academy, combines its research department resources with an advisory panel of real estate experts and industry professionals. The advisory panel provides strategic research guidance, identifies key issues facing the PRC real estate market and acts as an advisory board to the China Index Academy and the company.
Total Web Solution Services: Total Web solution services include assistance integrating customers services and products into its Web sites, as well as Web site design services. Customers interested in targeting consumers in the real estate and home furnishing and improvement sectors often request its assistance with Web site management, establishing Web site traffic tracking tools and electronic bulletin board services, a type of online information service that offers a shared environment where visitors to the Web site can leave messages, retrieve messages, engage in online discussions, and exchange information with other visitors.
As of June 30, 2010, the company provides real estate-related content, search services, marketing and listing coverage of 106 cities across China. It has a presence in 11 major cities, including Beijing and Shanghai, which are its level 1 cities, and Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Chengdu, Suzhou, and Nanjing.
The company's competitors include Internet portals in China that provide real estate or home furnishing and improvement Internet services, such as Sina.com and Sohu.com.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as SouFun.com Limited and changed its name to SouFun Holdings Limited in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SouFun Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SouFun Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SouFun Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SouFun Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SouFun Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
SouFun Holdings Ltd. History
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
SouFun Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SouFun Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SouFun Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SouFun Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SouFun Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SouFun Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?