- The report contains detailed information about E-House (China) Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for E-House (China) Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The E-House (China) Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes E-House (China) Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of E-House (China) Holdings Limited business.
About E-House (China) Holdings Limited
E-House (China) Holdings Limited operates as a real estate services company in China. The company provides primary real estate agency services, secondary real estate brokerage services, real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services, real estate online services, and real estate investment fund management services. Its clients include domestic and international real estate developers.
The company provides six principal types of services: primary real estate agency services, secondary real estate brokerage services, real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services, real estate online services, and real estate investment fund management. The company conducts real estate information and consulting services, real estate advertising services and real estate online services through its majority-owned subsidiary, China Real Estate Information Corporation (CRIC).
Primary Real Estate Agency Services
The companys principal business is providing primary real estate agency services to real estate developers of mainly residential properties. Once it is engaged by a developer, the company formulates a marketing and sales plan for the project. The companys contracts typically specify the sales period, the minimum average sales price and the sales commissions. It assemble profiles of typical buyers and select public relations and advertising companies to design the marketing materials and marketing venues based on the profiles.
The companys proprietary sales monitoring system allows prospective buyers to view inventories of unsold units on a real-time basis and enables sales staff and developers to closely monitor the status of the units at various stages of sales. Its developers may adjust their strategies for the sales of the unsold units, as well as the construction, marketing, and sale of the units to be built based on the buyer feedback information recorded in its system.
The company has a nationwide E-House Membership Club with approximately 700,000 members, as of December 31, 2009. The company formed strategic alliances with real estate developers, such as Evergrande, Vanke, Neo-China, Star River, COFCO, Jingrui, Luneng, and Glorious Property.
Secondary Real Estate Brokerage Services
The company provides secondary real estate brokerage services. The listing and brokerage services include both sales and rentals. As of December 31, 2009, it had a total of 109 stores, including 65 in Shanghai, 29 in Hangzhou, 10 in Wuhan, 4 in Hong Kong and 1 in Macau. In 2009, the company facilitated 11,567 secondary real estate sales transactions and 3,443 secondary properties rental transactions.
Real Estate Information and Consulting Services
The company provides real estate information and consulting services through CRIC, its majority-owned subsidiary. Its real estate information and consulting services are modified to meet the needs of developer clients at various stages of the project development and sales process and other clients with particular requests and needs.
Real Estate Advertising Services
The company offers real estate advertising design and sales services in China through CRICs variable interest entity, Tian Zhuo, and its subsidiaries. It provides real estate advertising design services in 11 cities in China. In Shanghai, the company makes wholesale purchases of advertising space in print and other media and resells them to its developer clients.
Real Estate Online Services
The company operates a real estate Internet business in China that provides region-specific real estate news, information, property data, and access to online communities to real estate consumers and participants through local websites covering 83 cities across China, as of December 31, 2009.
Real Estate Investment Fund Management
In January 2008, the company formed a real estate investment fund, E-House China Real Estate Investment Fund I, L.P. Investors in the Fund include both institutions and high net worth individuals. The company manages the Fund through its 51% owned subsidiary, E-House Real Estate Asset Management Limited, which acts as the Funds general partner. The Fund invests in Chinas real estate sector through diversified investment strategies at all levels of the real estate value chain.
In January 2010, the company formed a limited partnership, E-House Shengyuan Equity Investment Center, or the Center, in Shanghai, which seeks equity investment in chinas real estate sector. The companys 51% owned subsidiary, Shanghai Yidexin Equity Investment Management Co., Ltd., acts as the Centers general partner.
E-House Membership Club: The company created E-House Membership Club to attract real estate buyers. As of December 31, 2009, it had approximately 700,000 members located in 40 cities.
In the primary real estate agency services market, the companys main competitors include World Union Real Estate Consultancy (China) Ltd., Hopefluent Group Holdings Limited, Centaline Group, Shanghai T&D Real Estate Co. Ltd. and B.A. Consulting Company.
In the secondary real estate brokerage services market, the company competes with international and domestic real estate brokerage firms, including IFM Investments Limited (operator of the Century 21 brokerage network), Centaline Group, Coldwell Banker, Shanghai House Exchange Co., Ltd., SUNCO Real Estate Co., Ltd., and 5i5j Real Estate Co. Ltd.
In the real estate information and consulting service market, CRIC competes with other international and domestic real estate services companies which provide real estate consulting services, including DTZ International, Jones Lang LaSalle, CB Richard Ellis and First Pacific Savills.
In the online real estate business market, the company competes with other general Internet portals, such as Sohu.com, vertically integrated real estate Internet portals, such as Soufun.com, certain specialized or local websites, or traditional advertising media.
E-House (China) Holdings Limited was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. E-House (China) Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of E-House (China) Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of E-House (China) Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. E-House (China) Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. E-House (China) Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E-HOUSE (CHINA) HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
E-House (China) Holdings Limited History
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
E-House (China) Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
E-House (China) Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
E-House (China) Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
E-House (China) Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
E-House (China) Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
E-House (China) Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?