- The report contains detailed information about SMS Management & Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SMS Management & Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SMS Management & Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SMS Management & Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SMS Management & Technology Ltd. business.
About SMS Management & Technology Ltd.
SMS Management & Technology Limited provides consulting, resourcing, and technology services in Australia and internationally. The company operates primarily under two brands, SMS and M&T Resources. The companys SMS brand services comprise various value added management and technology related business services, including business performance improvement and architecture, operational learning and change, program and project services, application development, systems integration, information and data management, and enterprise resource planning support and maintenance services. Its M&T Resources brand services include various recruitment and contract labor services. The companys product line comprises air traffic system simulator, HLA and DIS gateway simulators, OTHR training aid, OTHR simulator, and tactical data link. It serves financial services, information and communications technology, government and health, defense and national security, resources and infrastructure, and utility industries. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SMS Management & Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SMS Management & Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMS MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. History
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SMS Management & Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?