- The report contains detailed information about SinoHub, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SinoHub, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SinoHub, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SinoHub, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SinoHub, Inc. business.
About SinoHub, Inc.
SinoHub, Inc., an electronics company, engages in manufacture and distribution of custom design, private-label mobile phones worldwide. In addition to this business, known as virtual contract manufacturing (VCM), the company also provides electronic component purchasing (ECP) services to manufacturers and design houses in China, and supply chain management (SCM) services, offering logistics, warehousing, importing, and distribution services to companies operating in China.
The companys electronic component sales include procurement-fulfillment and individually negotiated electronic component sales to manufacturers. Its SCM services include warehousing, delivery, and import/export. All of its component sales and SCM services occur in the PRC and Hong Kong, and all mobile phone sales are made outside China.
The company provides SCM services to electronics manufacturers and component suppliers in the Peoples Republic of China. Its professional Supply Chain Management platform integrates SinoHub SCM, logistics service centers located in key distribution/manufacturing cities in the PRC.
SinoHub SCM is a proprietary, Web-based software system that provides customers information along with security. Its customers can determine the status of shipments, the status and location of inventory in the companys warehouses, and the status of financial transactions. SinoHub SCM is accessible in both Chinese and English.
SinoHub SCM operates in Chinese and English, providing the following functionality for electronic component suppliers: order entry with automated price and category checking, order tracking; inventory management information system (warehouse management); shipment information system; payment system; finished orders database; operations results tracking; and executive reporting system.
And for OEMs and EMS companies it provides: order tracking, shipment tracking, payment system, bonded inventory control system, operations results tracking, vendor managed inventory, and VAT tracking for recovery on export.
Customers and Suppliers
The company has approximately 30 manufacturer customers. Manufacturer customers are Chinese companies that are in the business of contract manufacturing or are design houses (limited to mobile phone design) in China. These customers purchase components from the company and ancillary to these purchases it also provides them procurement-fulfillment, electronic component sales and SCM services including warehousing, logistics and import/export.
The company has approximately 95 supplier customers. Its supplier customers are mainly companies incorporated outside of China which have representative offices in China and supply electronic components to Chinese manufacturers. The services the company provides to supplier customers are SCM services comprised of warehousing, delivery and import/export.
The company also has five new mobile phone distributor customers in developing markets (Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Vietnam).
The company processes imports electronic components into China for various customers, who manufacture electronic products for such major corporations as Huawei, China Mobile, and Samsung. It also manufactures private-label mobile phones for customers across Southeast Asia.
The company faces competition from local import/export companies, such as Shenzhen Eternal Asia Supply Chain Company, Ltd., Shenzhen Strongjet Technology Company, Ltd. and Shenzhen Huafuyang Import and Export Company, Ltd. (HopeSea). It also competes with Professional freight forwarders, such as Federal Express and DHL.
SinoHub, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINOHUB, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINOHUB, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINOHUB, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINOHUB, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINOHUB, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SinoHub, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SinoHub, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SinoHub, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SinoHub, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SinoHub, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINOHUB, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINOHUB, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINOHUB, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINOHUB, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINOHUB, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINOHUB, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SinoHub, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SinoHub, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SinoHub, Inc. Major Shareholders
SinoHub, Inc. History
SinoHub, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SinoHub, Inc. Offices and Representations
SinoHub, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SinoHub, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SinoHub, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SinoHub, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
SinoHub, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SinoHub, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SinoHub, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SinoHub, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SinoHub, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SinoHub, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SinoHub, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SinoHub, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?