- The report contains detailed information about Simeka Business Group Limited. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Simeka Business Group Limited.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Simeka Business Group Limited. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Simeka Business Group Limited. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Simeka Business Group Limited. business.
About Simeka Business Group Limited.
Simeka Business Group Limited provides information technology solutions in South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom. The company offers consulting and professional services, including project and programme management, human capital optimization, procurement management, organization design and development services, management support and specialized outsourcing, business process re-engineering, skills development, asset management, business service management training, recruitment, and executive search services. It also offers outsourcing services, which include packaging, fulfillment, and printing; assembly or reconfiguration of information, communications, and technology equipment; warehousing; software imaging; PC diagnostics; accounting, VAT, PAYE, and payroll-related services; and online data verification and sourcing services. In addition, the company offers Oracle software solutions configuration services, as well as provides business intelligence solutions, such as budgeting, rolling forecasts, activity based costing, and supply chain solutions; enterprise engineering software and geospatially powered solutions; and solutions in the areas of workflow and medical-aid administration. Further, it offers a mobile platform that brings customers closer to suppliers in real-time; and provides bespoke software development, system support, and technical and logistics services, as well as offers Internet connectivity, hosting, domain registrations, and WAN solutions. Additionally, Simeka Business Group provides print payment solutions. It was formerly known as Simeka Business Solutions Group Limited and changed its name to Simeka Business Group Limited in June 2008. The company is based in Sunninghill, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Simeka Business Group Limited. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Simeka Business Group Limited. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Simeka Business Group Limited. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Simeka Business Group Limited. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Simeka Business Group Limited. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIMEKA BUSINESS GROUP LIMITED. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Simeka Business Group Limited. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Simeka Business Group Limited. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Simeka Business Group Limited. Major Shareholders
Simeka Business Group Limited. History
Simeka Business Group Limited. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Simeka Business Group Limited. Offices and Representations
Simeka Business Group Limited. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Simeka Business Group Limited. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Simeka Business Group Limited. Capital Market Snapshot
Simeka Business Group Limited. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Simeka Business Group Limited. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Simeka Business Group Limited. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Simeka Business Group Limited. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Simeka Business Group Limited. 1-year Stock Charts
Simeka Business Group Limited. 5-year Stock Charts
Simeka Business Group Limited. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Simeka Business Group Limited. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Simeka Business Group Limited. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?