- The report contains detailed information about Spescom Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Spescom Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Spescom Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Spescom Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Spescom Ltd. business.
About Spescom Ltd.
Spescom Limited, an information and communications technology company, provides integrated business communication solutions to large and medium sized organizations. It operates through four divisions: Spescom DataVoice, Spescom DataFusion, Spescom MediaIT, and Spescom Telecommunications. The Spescom DataVoice division researches and develops workforce optimization and risk management technology solutions. Its solutions record, manage, re-create, and analyze voice and screen transactions. This division also offers various products, such as voice and screen recording platforms, mobile voice recording solutions, contact center optimization suites, and multimedia distributed recording frameworks, as well as provides hosted and managed services, equipment rental, support and maintenance programs, and professional services. The Spescom DataFusion division provides contact centre, business communications, and enterprise telephony solutions. The Spescom MediaIT division offers production, post production, and television broadcasting solutions. This division also provides consultation, design, planning, workflow analysis, project management, training, support, repair, and maintenance services. The Spescom Telecommunications division provides systems integration solutions for fixed and mobile telecommunications network operators, utilities, transportation, and government communications backbones, as well as for carrier network operators transmission and access networks. This division assists in building, integrating, maintaining, and optimizing network architectures. It also offers planning, engineering, project management, procurement, logistics, installation, commissioning, testing, support, and training services. The company has strategic alliances with Avid, Sony, Avaya, and ECI.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPESCOM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPESCOM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPESCOM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPESCOM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPESCOM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Spescom Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Spescom Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Spescom Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Spescom Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Spescom Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SPESCOM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPESCOM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPESCOM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPESCOM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPESCOM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPESCOM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Spescom Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Spescom Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Spescom Ltd. Major Shareholders
Spescom Ltd. History
Spescom Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Spescom Ltd. Offices and Representations
Spescom Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Spescom Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Spescom Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Spescom Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Spescom Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Spescom Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Spescom Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Spescom Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Spescom Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Spescom Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Spescom Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Spescom Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?