- The report contains detailed information about Sento Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sento Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sento Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sento Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sento Corp. business.
About Sento Corp.
Sento Corporation provides call and contact solution center services for customer acquisition, customer service, service intervention and technical support for an expanded portfolio of organizations. The companys services include self-help, live chat, Web collaboration, email, and telephone. It conducts principal business through wholly-owned subsidiaries Sento Technical Services Corporation and Xtrasource Acquisition, Inc.
The Customer Choice Platform is made up of multiple components. Each of these components integrates diverse tools, technologies and services such that both client data and client interfaces are rolled up into a single customer view. Through these CCP components, clients are afforded toolset choices, customers are provided interaction channel choices, and agents are afforded a single view for both the client and customer.
The companys proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) software, known as Recite and other reporting and management tools, when integrated with communications points such as telephone, internet, chat, email, call-back, and self-help, provides solutions designed to help clients improve customer satisfaction. The company owns and operates US Customer Contact solution centers in Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico and North Carolina along with centers in the Netherlands and France. In addition, it uses contact solution center resources in India, Sweden and Brazil on a contract basis.
The companys integrated Customer Choice Platform and customer contact solutions are designed to enable clients to use technology to improve their business processes. Clients rely on Customer Choice Platform methodologies, and customer contact solutions. The company offers two main solutions: Right Channeling for customer acquisition, customer service and technical support; and Service Intervention. It also offers standard outsourced contact solution center services, and professional services. These offerings are described as follows:
Right Channeling offering is a multi-channel strategic mix of communications channels, customized for each client based on their needs and industry. The client can right channel its customers to particular communications channels, or give the customer the option to choose. The channels include free phone, fee phone, voice self-service, web self-service, chat (proactive and service/support), forums and email. The company provides clients an inventory of tools through web interfaces. Through Customer Choice Platform, customer specific information is made available to customers. This information provides customers with the option of answering questions and resolving problems without ever going to a live person for assistance. If live assistance is necessary, however, the Customer Choice Platform presents customers with alternatives for live contact options (voice, chat, email or forums). The company provides clients with a variety of fee-based options. By adopting fee-based solutions and methodologies, its clients charge customers for annual service contracts, multi-incident packets, single incidents, or even single minutes of support assistance. Fee-based services can apply to any type of contact, whether delivered by telephone, chat, email, self-help, or a combination of these. Fee-based services can be used to route and prioritize interactions, enabling clients to offer multi-tiered service plans (silver, gold, and platinum). The company, in the case of fee-based solutions, invoices its clients customers directly using a credit card or 900-number billing system (customers receive an invoice on their telephone bills).
Service Intervention offering reduces unnecessary service claims and product returns. The company possesses knowledge supporting the installation and operation of universal remote controls.
Centralized Retail Support: The centralized retail support arrangement the company has developed with LensCrafters has the potential of positively affecting the retail environment when store personnel can be freed up from constantly being interrupted by incoming customer phone calls. The companys tec
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SENTO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENTO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENTO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENTO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENTO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sento Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sento Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sento Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sento Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sento Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENTO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENTO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SENTO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SENTO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SENTO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SENTO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sento Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sento Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sento Corp. Major Shareholders
Sento Corp. History
Sento Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sento Corp. Offices and Representations
Sento Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sento Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sento Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sento Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Sento Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sento Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sento Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sento Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sento Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sento Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sento Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sento Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?