- The report contains detailed information about Nexicon Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nexicon Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nexicon Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nexicon Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nexicon Inc. business.
About Nexicon Inc.
Nexicon, Inc. engages in the development of software for Security Solutions and Billing Solutions in the United States. The company's security solutions products provide for intellectual property security, business intelligence gathering, network monitoring and unified threat management. The billing system, known as the Charon Billing System, offers billing processing and customer care solutions that can be used by a range of businesses.
The company's anti-piracy and intelligence tools address network security breaches, including intellectual property theft or piracy. The anti-piracy tracking tool searches for identifiers of pirated software and content across the Internet through known Websites, insecure file sharing networks, and many other locations. It monitors and identifies those individuals and/or Websites that facilitate intellectual property theft. The intelligence tools enables processing of this information to provide customers with the intelligence reports needed to act in whatever way they choose with regards to those who have committed the piracy. The company offers consulting services to customers providing them with sound network management and security advice backed up by dedicated service.
The ComSecure(C) Controller is designed to give a global network enterprise full control of all traffic, devices and subscribers within an intellectual property (IP) network. The ComSecure(C) Controller breaks the network processing bottleneck and increases total performance by executing tasks previously performed by firewalls and routers, and by eliminating the need for additional control boxes such as authentication servers, packet shapers, monitoring devices, intrusion detection and protection servers and access control systems.
The Charon Billing System offers a scalable range of billing and customer care solutions. It consists of various modules that can be delivered separately or combined for maximum operational advantages. These modules are grouped into three main names: CHARON, CERBERUS and MINOS. Each branded module is divided into segments focusing on different markets. The Charon Billing Systems support the billing processes for mobile, wireline, satellite, Internet, and energy.
The company competes with software developers, including BayTSP, Media Century, Cisco Systems, Nortel Networks, Check Point Software, and IBM.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEXICON INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEXICON INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEXICON INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEXICON INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEXICON INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nexicon Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nexicon Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nexicon Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nexicon Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nexicon Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEXICON INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEXICON INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEXICON INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEXICON INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEXICON INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEXICON INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nexicon Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nexicon Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nexicon Inc. Major Shareholders
Nexicon Inc. History
Nexicon Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nexicon Inc. Offices and Representations
Nexicon Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nexicon Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nexicon Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nexicon Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Nexicon Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nexicon Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nexicon Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nexicon Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nexicon Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nexicon Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nexicon Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nexicon Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?