- The report contains detailed information about IdentiPHI, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IdentiPHI, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IdentiPHI, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IdentiPHI, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IdentiPHI, Inc. business.
About IdentiPHI, Inc.
IdentiPHI, Inc., a technology company, offers a range of enterprise security solutions and consulting services.
The companys software and hardware security solutions are designed to protect these critical business assets. Its solutions provide a framework designed to improve trust through authentication, verification and management of identities. The companys authentication products support various biometrics and smart card technologies and are designed to improve the security of workstations, computer networks, facilities and physical access points. The company focuses on three primary lines of products and offerings: enterprise software solutions, security consulting services and third party products.
Enterprise Software Solutions
The companys enterprise products that are designed to operate in the computer network environment of major organizations include:
SAFsolution Enterprise Edition: SAFsolution is a biometric, smart card and public key infrastructure (PKI) security solution that enables users to log on to their Windows workstations and enterprise network domains based on Microsofts Active Directory and Windows 2000/2003 Server. Designed and tested for enterprise-level deployments, SAFsolution integrates with Microsoft Active Directory to allow administrators to secure network and workstation access. SAFsolution works with various biometric hardware devices, including fingerprint, voice, iris, and facial recognition devices to provide flexibility for enterprise environments. SAFsolution also supports PKI-based smart cards as a second factor of authentication for those environments requiring the highest levels of access security. SAFsolution works with various Single Sign-On (SSO) products, which provide connection to applications on a network by supplying a users password automatically from an encrypted file. SAFsolution is able to improve the security of SSO applications by providing the initial user access to the SSO software product through a secure biometric verification of the user.
SAFsolution Workstation Edition: SAFsolution Workstation provides multi-biometric logon and unlocking of Windows workstations based on Microsoft NT/2000/XP operating systems. SAFsolution Workstation stores the users biometric information and Windows password in a hidden encrypted file on the local workstation disk drive. SAFsolution Workstation also provides a direct upgrade path to the enterprise version of SAFsolution that is integrated with Microsofts Active Directory Service and Microsoft Management Console for central storage and management of biometric credentials.
SAFmodule for NMAS: SAFmodule is a companion product to Novell Corporations Novell Modular Authentication Service (NMAS) security product. SAFmodule implements multiple biometrics and Java-based smart cards to replace passwords for enterprise users that are accessing Novells e-Directory central repository from a computer running Novell software components. SAFmodule extends Novells administrative tools to assist the administrator in managing the biometric and smart card properties of a user and includes the ability to share account privileges between users under administrator control. Communication between the individual employees computer and the Novell server is secure and encrypted, and biometric data is stored and encrypted in Novells Secret Store. SAFmodule has also been qualified for use with SSO products provided by Novell, Healthcast and Passlogix.
SAFremote Authenticator: SAFremote Authenticator enables authentication over remote and terminal sessions so that Citrix Presentation Server, Windows Terminal Services, and Windows XP Remote Desktop users.
SAFauthenticator SDK: The companys SAFauthenticator SDK product enables programmers to integrate its biometric authentication framework with enterprise application for an infrastructure. SAFauthenticator SDK is used in conjunction with its SAFsolution or SAFmodule enterprise domain security products.
Security Consulting Services
Security is a complex process; a process which includes corporate policies and procedures that must be intertwined with training and technology solutions. The companys approach to solving the problem is to bring the business, operations and technology together into security offerings that bring the business and technical decision makers into the process. It offers an additional layer of consulting and integration services which enables to build long term relationships with its customers.
Third Party Products
The company promotes and markets its enterprise network security product. The companys third party products consist of the deployment of management services for secure authentication solutions and broader security products, including: Single Sign-On (SSO) solution providers; Cryptographic algorithm providers; Compliance and audit assessment providers; Biometric peripheral device and sensor developers and providers; Biometric service and algorithm technology providers; Smart card technology providers; Smart card peripheral device and keyboard providers; Full disk encryption technology providers; and Identity and credential management technology providers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IDENTIPHI, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IDENTIPHI, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IDENTIPHI, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IDENTIPHI, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IDENTIPHI, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IdentiPHI, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IdentiPHI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IdentiPHI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IdentiPHI, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IdentiPHI, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IDENTIPHI, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IDENTIPHI, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IDENTIPHI, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IDENTIPHI, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IDENTIPHI, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IDENTIPHI, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IdentiPHI, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IdentiPHI, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IdentiPHI, Inc. Major Shareholders
IdentiPHI, Inc. History
IdentiPHI, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IdentiPHI, Inc. Offices and Representations
IdentiPHI, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IdentiPHI, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IdentiPHI, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IdentiPHI, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IdentiPHI, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IdentiPHI, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IdentiPHI, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IdentiPHI, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IdentiPHI, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IdentiPHI, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IdentiPHI, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IdentiPHI, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?