- The report contains detailed information about Rightnow Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rightnow Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rightnow Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rightnow Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rightnow Technologies Inc. business.
About Rightnow Technologies Inc.
Rightnow Technologies, Inc. provides customer relationship management (CRM) software and services worldwide. The company provides RightNow CX, a cloud-based suite of customer experience software solutions for companies of all sizes. The company's value-added services include business process optimization and lifetime product tune-ups.
Products and Services
RightNow CX, the Customer Experience Suite
RightNow CX is designed to be a customer experience solution for consumer-centric organizations to enable interactions across Web, social, and contact center touch points. The companys solutions give companies the ability to coordinate disparate resources across the organization to develop, rapidly execute, and manage their customer experience strategy.
RightNow Web Experience
Integrates into an existing Web infrastructure to provide an interactive, engaging, and branded online customer experience providing customer access to Web self-service and the ability to transition to agent-assisted channels.
Web Self-Service: Customer Portal gives organizations the ability to create and manage a branded, interactive online customer experience 24-hours-a-day. Web self-service utilizes artificial intelligence technology that learns how customers search for and use knowledge base information.
Email Management: Email Management is designed to ensure quality communication and responses between organizations and customers by tracking the progress of every email through escalation and ensuring that no email is left unanswered. With attribute-based routing capabilities, consumers questions can be routed to the agent with the right skill set to address the specific customer situation.
Chat and Co-Browse: Live chat customer service software facilitates real-time, online chat sessions between organizations agents and customers visiting a Website. Chat helps to resolve customer issues and increase purchase conversion rates. Co-Browsing extends the value of the Web experience by providing a visual connection between agents and their online visitors. Coupled with a chat session or phone call, agents are able to provide support by guiding customers through the Web site in real-time.
RightNow Social Experience
Enables organizations both to listen and respond to conversations with their consumers on the social Web and build branded communities to cultivate their own conversations. RightNows social solutions are integrated into a customer experience solution that helps ensure consistency in customer information management, knowledge management and customer experience processes.
Support Community: Facilitates discussion between customers to talk about products and services, share tips, and answer each others questions. A resource library keeps a searchable repository of useful information, including both company and user-generated content.
Innovation Community: Invites customers to submit ideas, vote for their favorite ideas and be rewarded for their participation and expertise. Structured feedback is captured to improve the quality of products and services.
Cloud Monitor: Enables agents to engage customers proactively in the social cloud, monitoring Twitter, YouTube, RSS-enabled sites, and RightNow powered communities, following relevant discussions, and determining actionable next steps such as proactive outreach or creation of a service case based on information gathered.
Social Experience Designer: Provides business users a do-it-yourself interface to expand, create, and customize the RightNow community solution.
RightNow Contact Center Experience
This enables organizations to deliver customer experiences across multi-channel interactions.
Intelligent Voice Automation (IVR): Personalized speech IVR, voice self-service, and custom voice applications facilitate a tailored, personalized experience for each caller based on their individual needs, customer profile, and business objectives.
RightNows Dynamic Agent Desktop: Provides a single unified view into all customer information and interaction history regardless of contact channel. Scripting, contextual workspaces and desktop workflow guide
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rightnow Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rightnow Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rightnow Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rightnow Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rightnow Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIGHTNOW TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Rightnow Technologies Inc. History
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Rightnow Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rightnow Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rightnow Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rightnow Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rightnow Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rightnow Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?