- The report contains detailed information about Riptide Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Riptide Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Riptide Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Riptide Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Riptide Worldwide, Inc. business.
About Riptide Worldwide, Inc.
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. provides business process management (BPM) and information technology (IT) services in the United States and internationally.
The company offers custom programming services to build configurable enterprise software solutions for revenue and financial management systems, enterprise application integration, user-interface frameworks, middle-tier frameworks, military and commercial modeling and simulation, and military C3 centers (Command, Control and Communications). Its enterprise software products provide customers with a range of options to make the product their own through a customizable configuration process.
Solutions and Services
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
The company has developed the processes, documentation, templates and artifacts necessary to assist software product or services organizations in achieving CMMI Level 3 for themselves. It offers this capability by delivering a generic form of the Process Asset Library (PAL) used to support CMMI Level 3 activities. In addition to PAL, the company has developed a Web browser-based application to modify and manage the PAL for organizations before, during and after the assessment.
Banking Performance Management
The company developed an enterprise software suite that is targeted toward banking operations that perform various transactions. The project requirements included custom software to support Banking Performance Management (BPM), Activity-Based Analysis (ABA) and Activity-Based Costing (ABC).
The company provides software in the hospitality industry. The Resort Management System (RMS) is an On Demand, configurable system designed to meet the management needs of any size resort. Resort and/or time share property management can configure the Web based system to oversee operations to a granular level.
Travel Supplier Management Systems
The company developed rate management systems for national travel suppliers that combine business rules with the competitions rates and market conditions. These systems can use data pulled automatically from travel reservation sites, such as Orbitz and Travelocity, individual travel supplier sites, or by paying monthly subscription fees for direct data feeds.
Revenue Management System
The company developed an application that included a Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) application using a Microsoft Windows-based GUI (using Java Swing components), an Oracle Database and an IBM MQ Series interface to legacy systems.
The revenue management system consisted of two applications: a product management application, which defines the configuration of a property product, including the room configuration, the amenities, the resort type and any initial purchase benefits; and a sales application, which allows a distributed sales staff to reserve or sell products. The system included a distributed system hosted at the resorts corporate data-center connecting revenue managers located at corporate offices on the wide-area network with inside sales staff at sales offices and remote sales staff at resort locations.
Registered Salesforce.com Consulting Partner
The company operates as a Salesforce.com registered consulting partner and offers Salesforce.com consulting services. It provides turn-key Salesforce.com implementation, administration and support for customers of all sizes across industries. It has developed a reference tracking application of the interfaces with Salesforce.coms platform. Using reference tracking application an organization can record all customers who are references, associate products with the references, associate contacts with both products and references, and associate references with sales opportunities. It is also possible to track standard Salesforce.com activities such as emails, meetings, phone calls, etc. with references, reference contacts, and opportunity references so users can monitor how often a particular reference is being used.
The company provides Web solutions developed using the technologies. The Enterprise Portal System (EPS) has all the functionally needed to deploy a collaborative portal and also provides a framework for developing functionality. Custom module development is developed using the C#.NET 2.0 programming language. The company focuses on the development of object-oriented applications, the PHP language and MySQL database tools were selected for this application due to the need for limited functions.
The company also provides information technology services to organizations of all sizes. It is both a Sun Microsystems and a Microsoft Certified Partner and operates in information technology, including networking and security, server administration, enterprise architecture and custom software development.
RTWW Business Services (RBS)
RBS provides document scanning and management services to customers that have a need to store large volumes of documents in an organized accessible format. RBS provides these services to FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and has processed various claims documents for FEMA.
The companys customers include commercial customers and federal, state and local government agencies. It has contract with Marriott Vacation International, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
The companys competitors include BEA Systems, Wipro Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions, DemandTech, Inc., and Tibco Software, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Riptide Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Riptide Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RIPTIDE WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. History
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Riptide Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?