- The report contains detailed information about RFP Express Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RFP Express Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RFP Express Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RFP Express Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RFP Express Inc. business.
About RFP Express Inc.
RFP Express, Inc. provides Internet-based electronic commerce services in the travel market. Its solutions help in creating, receiving and managing preferred lodging programs request for proposal process in the hospitality services market (RFP process).
Products and Customers
RFP Express is the Company's Internet-based e-commerce service developed to meet the needs of the Company's customers and strategic partners. RFP Express is an Internet-based system that automates the RFP process for the travel and hospitality sector. RFP Express integrates a user-friendly Internet interface, powerful relational database system combined with e-mail and fax technologies to deliver automated purchasing solutions for the RFP process. RFP Express is a commercial, proven end-to-end, B2B electronic commerce solution that automates users' RFP business processes and dramatically reduces costs, eliminates paper-based communications, improves operations and improves management control of labor and capital.
The RFP Express product provides automated, Internet-based RFP negotiations and management services to the travel and hospitality sectors. Shorter cycle times, lower personnel costs and greater accuracy offer its customers a significant return on their investment.
The Company offers Internet-based, automated RFP solutions to all corporate travel and hospitality market participants including: Global Corporate Users, Property Management, Hotel Chains, Individual Hotels, and Travel Agencies.
As of December 31, 2002, the Company provided Internet-based RFP services to over 100 major corporations, more than 5,000 hotel properties and 3 major travel agencies, such as American Express.
The Company's competitors primarily upon serving corporate lodging procurement programs include Lodging Logistics, World Travel Partners BTI/RFP Pro, Uversa, ProcurePoint, and Rosenbluth/Eclipse. Its competitors primarily upon serving the needs of hotel groups and individual properties include Lanyon and Nexus.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RFP EXPRESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RFP EXPRESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RFP EXPRESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RFP EXPRESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RFP EXPRESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RFP Express Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RFP Express Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RFP Express Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RFP Express Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RFP Express Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RFP EXPRESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RFP EXPRESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RFP EXPRESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RFP EXPRESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RFP EXPRESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RFP EXPRESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RFP Express Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RFP Express Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RFP Express Inc. Major Shareholders
RFP Express Inc. History
RFP Express Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RFP Express Inc. Offices and Representations
RFP Express Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RFP Express Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RFP Express Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RFP Express Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
RFP Express Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RFP Express Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RFP Express Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RFP Express Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RFP Express Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RFP Express Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RFP Express Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RFP Express Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?