- The report contains detailed information about GA eXpress Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GA eXpress Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GA eXpress Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GA eXpress Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GA eXpress Inc. business.
About GA eXpress Inc.
GA eXpress Inc (GA or the Company) provided computer hardware maintenance and software support services to several thousand end users throughout the United States. The Company does business as GA eXpress. The Company also integrated computer hardware manufactured by other companies with proprietary and non-proprietary software to meet the requirements of its customers' specific applications, and installed and supported the integrated systems.
Since 1997, the Company has sold a line of connectivity products and middleware products designed to allow easy communication and transfer of data between multivalue databases and other widely used software products such as Microsoft products and JAVA products. The Company is also developing a line of products and software tools that enable e-commerce standards-based enterprise data access and interchange among trading partners.
Current Products and Services
Current product offerings are in the Web Services arena. Web Services are software components that interact with one another dynamically and use standard Internet technologies, making it possible to build bridges between systems that otherwise would require extensive conversion or reprogramming efforts.
GA eXpress' solutions are based on Microsoft-standard Application Programming Interfaces and employ a powerful, yet easy-to-use and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) to assist in the design of applications, both in terms of extracting the valuable data from incoming XML, accessing LOB applications and data, and producing XML to send or reply to business partners.
EPath-SELVA SERVER - In Development
Beginning in 1999, the Company focused research and development resources on a web services software server codenamed Selva Server, which is still in development. Selva Server is a web services software server that connects legacy line-of-business applications and databases to e-business exchanges and trading partners over the Internet. It simplifies and streamlines the process of configuring and managing inter-business transaction workflow and LOB connectivity by using XML-based components that are all World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) standards compliant. It can be customized by everyday business programmers rapidly, and provides a facility to automatically expose LOB data as Web Services.
Selva monitors all e-business messages, determines the message type, executes appropriate translator components so it is in the desired format and then moves the resulting e-business message throughout the correct process components to completely satisfy predetermined business rules. Included in the server products is the Administrator, which is a Microsoft Management Console snap-in that administers the Server and supports "hot updates" allowing the Administrator to add new e-business functionality without having to shut down the server. Primary components of Selva include: Server IDE for Defining, Data Access (DB Doclet), Senders (SMTP, HTTP(S), FTP), E-business Integration Server Run Time, Server Java for maximum portability, Transformation XSLT Generator, Business Logic via VB Components and Business Process Flow Administrative Console (MMC snap-in)
Selva is especially beneficial for companies with a mixed IT systems environment that may include well-established line-of-business systems that use dissimilar hardware, operating systems, and databases.
Companion Tools Bundled with Server:
Designer is a Windows-based tool for defining all aspects of how a business handles given e-business messages. This is a "point and click" tool that includes the ability to: Define Translator components which handle conversions between XML document standards using XSLT, Define a Pipeline or Process Components for a given e-business message, Build reusable Process Components which encapsulate a portion of the business logic for processing an e-business message.
BizDOM is GA eXpress' Language Extender for XML. It is an ActiveX control that extends Microsoft compatible programming languages to support a more productive syntax for expressing business logic involving XML documents faster and more accurately t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GA EXPRESS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GA EXPRESS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GA EXPRESS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GA EXPRESS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GA EXPRESS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GA eXpress Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GA eXpress Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GA eXpress Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GA eXpress Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GA eXpress Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GA EXPRESS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GA EXPRESS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GA EXPRESS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GA EXPRESS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GA EXPRESS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GA EXPRESS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GA eXpress Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GA eXpress Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GA eXpress Inc. Major Shareholders
GA eXpress Inc. History
GA eXpress Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GA eXpress Inc. Offices and Representations
GA eXpress Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GA eXpress Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GA eXpress Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GA eXpress Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
GA eXpress Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GA eXpress Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GA eXpress Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GA eXpress Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GA eXpress Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GA eXpress Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GA eXpress Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GA eXpress Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?