- The report contains detailed information about Remodel Auction Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Remodel Auction Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Remodel Auction Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Remodel Auction Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Remodel Auction Inc. business.
About Remodel Auction Inc.
Remodel Auction Incorporated operates Remodel Auction, a proprietary online marketplace that enables homeowners and municipalities to put their remodeling projects up for competitive bid.
The Remodel Auction facilitates a market between the buyers and sellers, gathering information from the buyers and providing that data to the sellers. The companys technology provides analysis services and enables the customers to detect and manage pricing differences when planning a remodeling project. The Remodel Auction also offers actionable information to property owners and planning common remodeling projects, such as weatherization, solar systems, window replacement, siding installation, and custom trim work.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as Amstar Financial Services, Inc. and changed its name to Remodel Auction Incorporated in June 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REMODEL AUCTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REMODEL AUCTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REMODEL AUCTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REMODEL AUCTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REMODEL AUCTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Remodel Auction Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Remodel Auction Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Remodel Auction Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Remodel Auction Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Remodel Auction Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REMODEL AUCTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REMODEL AUCTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REMODEL AUCTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REMODEL AUCTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REMODEL AUCTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REMODEL AUCTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Remodel Auction Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Remodel Auction Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Remodel Auction Inc. Major Shareholders
Remodel Auction Inc. History
Remodel Auction Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Remodel Auction Inc. Offices and Representations
Remodel Auction Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Remodel Auction Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Remodel Auction Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Remodel Auction Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Remodel Auction Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Remodel Auction Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Remodel Auction Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Remodel Auction Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Remodel Auction Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Remodel Auction Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Remodel Auction Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Remodel Auction Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?