- The report contains detailed information about Spotlight Homes, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Spotlight Homes, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Spotlight Homes, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Spotlight Homes, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Spotlight Homes, Inc. business.
About Spotlight Homes, Inc.
Winners Internet Network, Inc was incorporated in Washington in 1967 as a Nevada corporation authorized to do business in the state of Florida and the countries of Austria and Liechtenstein. The Company develops and owns proprietary software and technology, which processes financial transactions for Internet commerce. Initially the software and processing system was used exclusively for processing credit cards for payment to Internet on-line licensed casinos. The system was also used to provide accounting and transaction history for the on-line casino tracking all deposits and payments from and to the casino customer. The system was also used to provide players with full tracking of all deposits and transfers to casinos for play.
In addition, the system was interfaced with banks for payment to players for withdrawal from their accounts or payments for winnings. The system was developed to handle all type of internet transactions to connect the customer to the merchant, handle the processing of payments for goods or services, provide an accounting to the merchant and the customer, and process customer requests for transfer to merchants or repayment for refunds at the request of the merchant or customer.
The software provides the merchant with a complete accounting of all transactions which the merchant can access at any time in addition to receiving a monthly statement of all changes that have been credited to the respective accounts. The software provides a complete accounting reconciliation to the merchant in the form of a bank type statement reflecting all income to the merchant and disbursement of monies. Similarly for the customer, the customer has a complete account of all transactions including date, amount, merchant and a historical accounting summary for personal reconciliation and verification purposes.
In addition to the e-commerce aspects of its financial transaction processing systems, the company is developing an integrated e-commerce initiative of its own, the "-Plus Network". The "-Plus Network" is an e-commerce platform consisting of numerous cross-marketed sites under the three main categories of finance, products, and entertainment. The Company owns a broad cross section of URLs ending in the suffix "-Plus", such as www.Banks-Plus.com , www.Loans- Plus.com and the like. With the scarcity of reasonable URL's available, the "-Plus" suffix provides both an easy to remember and easy to communicate web address for many common financial and product offerings, and also permits the building of a family identity among the sites.
The Company is also using its solutions to create an integrated "Internet Financial Platform" which allows consumers to engage in all manner of financial transactions on the web - from e-shopping, to banking, to trading of stocks, bonds and mutual funds - with complete security, accountability, tracking, privacy and peace of mind. The Company is now actively engaged in expanding the scope of its business operations to embrace the enormous potential of the e-commerce marketplace.
Through its proprietary e-commerce system, the company will process all classified advertising placement over the Internet, and are facilitating the company's expansion into online magazine subscriptions and other product lines. This processing technique offers a system interconnecting the customer, merchant and banking institution with approval and financial transaction accounting.
The Company is in competition with companies such as Star Net and MPact Media in regard to Internet gaming financial processing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Spotlight Homes, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Spotlight Homes, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Spotlight Homes, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Spotlight Homes, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Spotlight Homes, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPOTLIGHT HOMES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Major Shareholders
Spotlight Homes, Inc. History
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Offices and Representations
Spotlight Homes, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Spotlight Homes, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Spotlight Homes, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Spotlight Homes, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Spotlight Homes, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Spotlight Homes, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?