- The report contains detailed information about Razor Risk Technologies Limited. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Razor Risk Technologies Limited.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Razor Risk Technologies Limited. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Razor Risk Technologies Limited. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Razor Risk Technologies Limited. business.
About Razor Risk Technologies Limited.
Razor Risk Technologies Limited engages in the development and integration of risk management software based on its razor technology for the financial sector. Its razor solutions include credit risk module that supports the calculation of current and potential exposure using a Mark to Market plus add-on approach; advanced credit risk module, which measures credit exposure using Monte Carlo simulation; market risk module that provides various functionality required for regulatory and internal market risk management; and limit management module that offers the comprehensive limit and excess management functionality required from an enterprise-wide limit management solution. The companys products and services also comprise economic capital module that enables financial institutions to calculate economic capital across various trading and lending activities; reporting module for reporting purpose; velocity engine that performs a range of vectorized and multi-dimensional mathematical computations; commercial lending module, which provides product coverage and limit management framework that meets the credit risk management needs of an institutional bank's lending portfolio; and core services module, a pre-requisite for the companys various modules. Razor Risk Technologies serves banks, hedge funds, brokers, central clearing counterparties, and stock exchanges in Australia and internationally. It was formerly known as IT&e Limited and changed its name to Razor Risk Technologies Limited in February 2009 to reflect its focus on its flagship razor product and risk management for financial institutions. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Razor Risk Technologies Limited. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Razor Risk Technologies Limited. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAZOR RISK TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Major Shareholders
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. History
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Offices and Representations
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Capital Market Snapshot
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. 1-year Stock Charts
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. 5-year Stock Charts
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Razor Risk Technologies Limited. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?