- The report contains detailed information about Yucheng Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Yucheng Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Yucheng Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Yucheng Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Yucheng Technologies Limited business.
About Yucheng Technologies Limited
Yucheng Technologies Limited provides information technology (IT), software, solutions, and services to banking sector in the in the Peoples Republic of China.
Solutions and Services
The company provides a range of solutions and services to meet Chinas banking institutions IT needs. Based on the nature of its solutions and services, it categorizes them as Software & Solutions, Platform & Maintenance Services or Point-of-Sale (POS). Software & Solutions includes the development and sale of its software solutions, IT consulting and implementation, and customized software development. Platform & Maintenance Services relates to the procurement, re-sale, installation, integration and maintenance of third-party hardware and software.
Software & Solutions
The company primarily provides Software & Solutions to its banking clients via customized software, standard software, customized solution development, and consulting services. The company classifies its Software & Solutions into the following sub-categories:
Business Solutions: The Business Solutions include a range of transaction-related solutions, such as core-banking, foreign exchange, and loan management. It provides its core banking solutions, which manage operations relevant to deposit and loan accounts, principally to small and mid-sized banks (SMBs).
Channel Solutions: Channel Solutions are designed to facilitate banks interactions with their customers, to improve communication and transaction. Channel Solutions include customized online banking solutions, its E-Banking ASP, mobile banking, and call center solutions. Its solutions automate its clients operations and allow them to track performance of different interaction methods.
Management Solutions: Management Solutions help banks to collect and analyze data, so that they would monitor and manage risks and performance, as well as business intelligence. These solutions support intelligent data analysis to enhance management reporting and decision making. The company provides a suite of consulting and implementation services in risk and performance management, such as asset and liability management, funds transfer pricing, and profitability analysis.
Platform & Maintenance Services
The company primarily provides Platform & Maintenance Services in conjunction with its Software & Solutions business. It classifies its Platform & Maintenance Services into the following sub-categories:
Platform Services: The Platform Services assist its clients with the selection of appropriate third-party hardware or software, manufacturer negotiations (proposals, bids, and pricing terms); and installation support and testing of the third-party hardware and software. The company also integrates the new equipment and software with its clients existing IT architecture.
Maintenance & Ancillary Services: This category focuses on the maintenance and support services the company provides after a project is completed. In addition, it performs limited agency services where the company procures third-party IT equipment for other system integrators and charges a commission.
POS Merchant Acquiring Services
The POS terminals that the company deploys are able to accept both domestic and foreign, credit cards and debit cards. The company, as a third-party services provider, supplies and installs the POS terminals; installs software to connect the POS terminals with the banks payment processing network; provides the training and ongoing maintenance; supplies consumables; and other merchant support services. As of December 31, 2009, the company had deployed 23,269 POS terminals.
The companys major client includes China Construction Bank. In addition to Chinas domestic banks, it markets its services to the Chinese operations of foreign banks.
The companys hardware suppliers include IBM, HP, DELL, and Sun for servers; EMC for storage; and Cisco, Huawei, and F5 for network equipment. Its software suppliers include Oracle, IBM, Symantec, Microsoft, Genesys, and EDIFY. The companys POS terminal suppliers include Ingenico, Landi, Hypercom, Sagem, Pax, Spectra, and Xinguodo.
In April 2009, the company established a joint venture Sihitech Huazhi Consulting Service, a joint venture with SmartSoft. It holds a 40% interest in the company.
In March 2010, the company established a joint-venture, Yuxin Data Technologies Co., Ltd (Yuxin Data) in Tianjin with NTT Data Group. The company holds 49% of equity interests in the company.
In 2009, the company transferred 49% equity interest of Chengdu Elegon Infotech Limited to 3i Infotech Limited.
The companys major competitors in the global IT vendor category include Accenture, IBM Global Services, SAP AG, and TCS/FNS. Its major domestic competitors include Longtop Financial Technologies Limited, Digital China Holdings Limited, Global InfoTech Co., Ltd, HiSun Technology Holdings Ltd., and Client Service International Inc. In the POS merchant acquiring business, the company primarily competes with China UnionPay.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Yucheng Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Yucheng Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Yucheng Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Yucheng Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Yucheng Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YUCHENG TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Yucheng Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Yucheng Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Yucheng Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Yucheng Technologies Limited History
Yucheng Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Yucheng Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Yucheng Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yucheng Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Yucheng Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Yucheng Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Yucheng Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Yucheng Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Yucheng Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Yucheng Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Yucheng Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Yucheng Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Yucheng Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Yucheng Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?