- The report contains detailed information about QuoteMedia Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QuoteMedia Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QuoteMedia Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QuoteMedia Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QuoteMedia Inc. business.
About QuoteMedia Inc.
QuoteMedia, Inc. provides financial data, news feeds, market research information, and financial software solutions to online brokerages, clearing firms, banks, financial service companies, media portals, and public corporations worldwide.
The company is a source for various market information and services, including streaming stock market data feeds, research and analysis information, content applications, portfolio management systems, software products, corporate investor relations provisioning, news services, wireless applications, and custom development.
Products and Services
The company has developed a range of financial data and market information solutions which are licensed to clients on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Its products and services are divided into three main categories: Data Feed Services; Interactive Content and Data Applications; and Portfolio Management and Real-Time Quote Systems.
Data Feed Services
The company offers tick-by-tick enterprise level streaming market data feeds delivered over the Internet or via dedicated telecommunication lines, as well as supplemental fundamental, historical, and analytical data, keyed to the same symbology which provides a market data solution to its customers. Its Data Feed services include coverage of North American exchanges and approximately 70 exchanges worldwide. Data Feeds coverage includes equities, options, futures, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, and indices. The data is provided in a range of formats and delivery methods. Data is available in real-time, delayed, as well as end of day format.
Interactive Content and Data Applications
The companys proprietary financial software applications comprise a suite of custom Web technologies that combine the power and depth of established financial databases. Its financial data delivery application products and components make up a product line that spans the Quote Modules, Charts, Market Movers, News, Watch Lists, Tickers, Market Summaries, Option Chains, SEC Filings, Investor Relations Solutions, and Component Fundamentals. Its Interactive Content and Data Applications include the following:
Quote Modules: Quote Modules allow users to enter information and look up various data points on equities, funds, rates, currencies, and the markets. Its Quote Modules provide market data and supplemental data coverage. This coverage consists of fundamental data (EPS, P/E ratio, dividends, yield, shares outstanding, and market cap), analytical statistics (52 week high/low, moving averages, average volumes, and moving performance numbers), historical EOD data (fully adjusted and keyed historical data), market updates, North American indices, market movers, actives, gainers, losers, company information (business description, address, phone, fax, auditors, and officers), classification codes (sector, industry, NAICS, SIC, and CIK), share statistics (shares outstanding, float, holdings, profitability, management effectiveness, short interest, short interest ratio), as well as market information, such as bank rates and currency values. The data returned is customizable, and incorporates information, including charts, news, historical stock prices, market depth, SEC filings, insiders, financials, and other information.
Real-Time Snap Quotes: These are customizable, instant Real-Time Quotes and Market data, Real-Time Charts, Real-Time Level II, and Real-Time Options. The Real-Time Snap Quote Service features client-controlled entitlements, online tracking, reporting capabilities, and North American Exchange Fee Capping.
Market Indices: At-a-glance display of market conditions, fed directly from the North American and International exchanges and index providers.
Charts: Markets and equity charting are available in various formats. Static thumbnails or dynamic interactive charting is available to allow full market charting or individual stock performance displays, including comparisons to other equities or indices, as well as the ability to plot a range of technical studies.
Stock Tickers: Its customizable vertical or horizontally scrolling tickers supply instant market information
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUOTEMEDIA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUOTEMEDIA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUOTEMEDIA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUOTEMEDIA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUOTEMEDIA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QuoteMedia Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QuoteMedia Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QuoteMedia Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QuoteMedia Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QuoteMedia Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUOTEMEDIA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUOTEMEDIA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUOTEMEDIA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUOTEMEDIA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUOTEMEDIA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUOTEMEDIA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QuoteMedia Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QuoteMedia Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QuoteMedia Inc. Major Shareholders
QuoteMedia Inc. History
QuoteMedia Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QuoteMedia Inc. Offices and Representations
QuoteMedia Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QuoteMedia Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QuoteMedia Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
QuoteMedia Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
QuoteMedia Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QuoteMedia Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QuoteMedia Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QuoteMedia Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
QuoteMedia Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
QuoteMedia Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QuoteMedia Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QuoteMedia Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?