- The report contains detailed information about Prime Focus London plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Prime Focus London plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Prime Focus London plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Prime Focus London plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Prime Focus London plc business.
About Prime Focus London plc
Prime Focus London plc, through its subsidiaries, provides post-production services for the media and entertainment industries primarily in the United Kingdom. The companys Commercials division offers visual effects, color grading, and post-production services to the international commercials, music video, and feature film industries. The companys Broadcast division offers broadcast post-production services, ranging from short-form titles sequences, idents, and on-air promos to long-form television programming, such as documentaries, sitcoms, dramas, and factual series. The companys Feature Film Visual Effects (VFX) division provides a range of services to film and broadcast, including pre-production, pre-visualization and design, VFX supervision, 3D animation, matte paintings, digital grading, and title design. Prime Focus London plc also specializes in TV commercials, vox pops, and pitches for new businesses. Prime Focus London plc was formerly known as VTR plc and changed its name to Prime Focus London plc in October 2008. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. Prime Focus London plc is a subsidiary of Prime Focus Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Prime Focus London plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Prime Focus London plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Prime Focus London plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Prime Focus London plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Prime Focus London plc Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRIME FOCUS LONDON PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Prime Focus London plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Prime Focus London plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Prime Focus London plc Major Shareholders
Prime Focus London plc History
Prime Focus London plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Prime Focus London plc Offices and Representations
Prime Focus London plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Prime Focus London plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Prime Focus London plc Capital Market Snapshot
Prime Focus London plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Prime Focus London plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Prime Focus London plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Prime Focus London plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Prime Focus London plc 1-year Stock Charts
Prime Focus London plc 5-year Stock Charts
Prime Focus London plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Prime Focus London plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Prime Focus London plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?